PC won't work right when graphics card connected

Cimiries

Hi guys,

So recently I took my pc with me abroad, made sure it's packed right and everything. When I tried turning it on, all the lights and fans went on and started working but the monitor wasn't showing anything, it wouldn't even recognize that there was an input plugged in.

I thought it might be the RAM sticks so tested each one separately, and still no, I also reset my BIOS, took the battery out of my MOBO and what not, still no. Finally I don't know why but I decided to unplug my GPU and connect the hdmi straight to the motherboard, everything went on and worked fine but whenever I plug my GPU in, again the monitor doesn't pick up a source. (When GPU was plugged in I use to connect the hdmi to it)

I'm hoping its a power issue cause I went from South Africa to Ireland and I couldn't find an adapter to change the sockets so bought a new plug for my PSU. Just wanna run the idea by you guys to see if it even can be a power problem, because when the GPU is plugged in, the fans spin and all so I'm hoping its not broken and I currently don't have somewhere else to plug it in to check.

EDIT: So I'm not sure if this will help with diagnosing the problem but when I plug the GPU in, the mouse and keyboard doesn't even get picked up by the pc, no lights of the mouse and keyboard go on. As soon as the graphics card is plugged out, they are picked up immediately once i restart the pc.

Specs :

Windows 10

2 x 8gb ddr3 ram sticks

2 x 4gb Desktop ram

Asus gaming Z97 Motherboard

120GB WD Green SSD

Cooler Master 600W PSU

Deep Cool Gamma X CPU

GPU Radeon R9 390

If GPU was inside of the PC during shipping, it would've got damaged.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

22 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

If GPU was inside of the PC during shipping, it would've got damaged.

It was inside unfortunately, I thought maybe the scanners at the airport did some electrical wave damage or something, but when I googled it, they said those scanners are harmless to the components.

Nothing else was loose, I made sure before I packed it, so nothing could've tumbled around during the flight and hit off each other ;/