Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need recommendations for a budget gaming build about 600 euro

bRs

Hello everyone,

I am looking to build a budget gaming rig for a friend of mine but i am not at all sure which parts work best together in this price range of 550-650 euro, the country i am in is the Netherlands. The goal is to build a decent gaming pc for this price which gives him the most gaming performance per dollar.

He plays mainly cs:go and fortnite at the moment, because his pc can't really handle other games. He would like to try other games in the future he mainly focusses on fps games though. The looks are less important to him, its more about performance.

He has a 1080p monitor he might upgrade in the future to a higher hz monitor he is still running 60hz atm but he will likely not go past 144 anytime soon anyway, but it said in the guidelines to mention it.

The build budget is for the tower only, he has a mouse, keyboard, headset and monitor already which he intends to keep using for the near future.

He is upgrading because he has a very old pc which can't really handle any modern games any more and upgrading is just not an option any more. And even though he doesn't have the highest budget still wants to be able to try some new games from time to time. If people could just drop some builds in here that they think might work because i am really lost in all the parts that are available around this price range. Sorry if my English is bad, but it is not my native language. 

I am pretty sure i can find some cases and power supplys that are at a discounted price for this build, but i am more worried about the ram cpu motherboard and graphics card in this build. 

Netherlands, and as stated the build doesnt require any monitor or peripherals just the tower

2 minutes ago, bRs said:

Netherlands, and as stated the build doesnt require any monitor or peripherals just the tower

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€99.90 @ Alternate) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€83.80 @ Alza) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€63.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€22.29 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€39.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS XXX ED Video Card  (€197.99 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Cougar - Archon ATX Mid Tower Case  (€34.33 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: be quiet! - Pure Power 11 CM 500 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€71.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €614.19
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-02 18:17 CET+0100

Here you go. Most of these parts should be avavible through germany or in the Netherlands.