HELP new pc built constant BSOD's

Kenna

I recently build a new pc for my gran.

Specs are:

16gb ram some random brand called Team group (purchased everything from amazon.jp)

Ryzen 5 2400g (no OC at all)

Asrock B450m Pro4 (on latest bios)

WD green PC SSD  Sata (m.2 2280)

1tb wd blue hdd

I have build plenty of pc's before and this one has by far been the most trouble.

I have had constant BSOD's, I even had several BSOD's during the windows installation process, which basically meant i had to format the drive and start over.

When Windows eventually did install I have constant BSOD's, most of the time as soon as i try and login in the system bluescreens and when i do manage to get into windows, I always blue screen with in 5 min or less.

Bluescreen errors i have had so far are:

Memory Management

Kmode exception not handled

system service exception

irql_not_less_or_equal

critical process died

attempted write to read only memory

also had something called winpeshl.exe show up after one of the BSOD, when it showed up the screen was also all glitched out with red lines and shit on it.

Not sure what is wrong.

Ran memtest86 for 4 passes but had 0 errors, I also ran the windows memory diagnostic tool thing and it said hardware problems detected.

Is it the ram that is cooked?

or maybe the ssd that is my other hunch

Whatever the issue, i need to find out the underlining cause asap.

25 minutes ago, Kenna said:

Not sure what is wrong.

RAM might be okay, but not happy with your mobo, or the BIOS settings. Reset BIOS to default and see what happens.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I removed the SSD and tried installing windows 10 in the hard drive. I had a blue screen pretty quickly.

I'm guessing it's the ram that is probably defective then.

I removed one of the ram sticks and I didn't get any blue screens seems stable. The thing is I tried the other stick since I assumed it was defective and yet the pc worked fine as well. It was only when I had both sticks in at the same time I get tons of BSOD's bit confused here