lenovo X230 SATA II or SATA III support?

Is the connection in this notebook SATA II or SATA III?

I purchased this notebook used 2 years ago,and now wanna swap HDD with SSD to get better peformanse.

But I ran AIDA 64 and got info that current HDD runs in SATA II,so I maybe  the drive itself is SATA II.

Will 860 Evo do the job since it's 6.8 mm thick?

I just want to make sure that I get full performanse on this SSD,if this notebook supports SATA III ofc!

I googled and see that X230 supports only SATA II.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Yes but I'm confused because I was told on lenovo forums it supports SATA III.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

I suspect you may have been confusing the mSATA slot which could be used for a secondary drive that only supports SATA II. The 2.5" bay on the other hand is perfectly capable of SATA III - I've done this upgrade myself and you will get the full performance of your SSD. 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

MacBook Pro 13" (2018) | ThinkPad x230 | iPad Air 2     

~(˘▾˘~)   (~˘▾˘)~

It has an mSATA port which is SATA II, SATA port which is SATA III, and I 'believe' the docking port also contains a Sata 3 connection. I have the X230t, and know that I have the option to put a 2.5 drive into the docking station if I so desired. Fantastic little laptop it is. The speeds between the SATA and mSata really aren't that noticeable in everyday use, with a couple second difference in boot time? I run my OS's off the msata, use a high capacity 2.5 drive for media storage, and have a bluetooth drive in the dock.

Ok guys thanks.

Will 860 Evo do the job since it's 6.8 mm think?