Windows 10 Install issues M5A97 LE R2.0

Go to solution Solved by CancelShredWasted,

So the trick is to install windows 10 using a separate machine. Who would have guessed?

Thank you,

CancelShredWasted

Hello,

I cannot find this specific issue and I am just plane stuck. I am attempting to install Windows 10 onto a new machine, I have created a windows 10 bootable USB using Windows media creation tool, I install windows onto the only HDD hooked up to the machine but I keep getting an error saying no bootable media. The motherboard is a m5a97 ler2.0. I have installed the HDD into a different machine and it runs fine. I believe this is an issue with secure boot. I have tried selecting other OS, and windows UEFI. I have reseated ram, changed GPU slots and even reinstalled the CPU. I don't know anything about platform keys but I believe this is the key (heh) to solving the issue. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thank you,

CancelShredWasted

On stuff that old, I'd just boot and install in Legacy mode. The AM3 platform doesn't support W10 that well from a firmware standpoint. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

• 3 weeks later...

So the trick is to install windows 10 using a separate machine. Who would have guessed?

Thank you,

CancelShredWasted

• 1 month later...

Here an asus M5A97 R 2.0 and just turn with win 10