System Specs:

PSU: Corsair VS 650W

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-B350M-Gaming 3

CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700 8c/16t @3.45ghz

RAM: 20gb Hyperx Fury DDR4 @2500mhz

GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 6gb @1949mhz

STORAGE: 120gb Kingston SATA ssd, 2tb Seagate Firecuda SSHD

The context and My Issue:

I had an old WD Black 2tb HDD that was a pass down of a pass down from somewhere in the ball park of ten years ago. It ran like a champ up until two years ago, when it decided to go and I failed to recognize the obvious signs it was giving off. After two years of operating as an effectively dead HDD (upon boot the HDD would stay pinned at 100% usage for upwards of 10 minutes, and there were 0 reads or writes happening; AND it sounded like a coffee machine brewing coffee), I realized that the HDD had died, and it was causing serious dropped frames in games, recordings to become corrupted, and overall just taxation on my system as a whole. So I decided to unplug it (safely, of course) and see if that would help my system, knowing I would instantly lose all the data and shortcuts to that data. The result? Butter smooth gameplay and recordings look crisp. HOWEVER, I tried to launch any game that requires the EPIC launcher, and since it was on the old drive that I tore out, it goes looking for that connection to no avail. I also attempted to "uninstall" the launcher via "Add or Remove Programs" in Windows; nothing. Finally, I tried to install the launcher onto one of my current drives, however it gives me the error "Invalid Drive: D:\" (The Old Drive). Screenshot #1 shows when I try to launch Squad (since it's based on the Unreal Engine, I assume it's the issue), and how it won't allow me to proceed. Any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated. I don't have the option of reconnecting the old drive, either; it's long gone.

I have essentially two issues, but I believe one stems from the other. How can I redirect my system to the new drive, if that's what I need to do? I believe the Squad crash is based around the prior issue. I apologize for the confusion.

Capture.PNG