Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

$850-$950 AMD Ryzen Build

CaptPYRO42
 Share

ive been wanting to build a ryzen pc for the price mentioned below and i was wondering if the people that see this would put me together a pc part picker link. with aura sync because a pc gotta look nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

ive been wanting to build a ryzen pc for the price mentioned below and i was wondering if the people that see this would put me together a pc part picker link. with aura sync because a pc gotta look nice

What's changed from this thread?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taf the Ghost said:

What's changed from this thread?

 

 

forgot about it and i know prices have came down since then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

forgot about it and i know prices have came down since then

that list looks fine, but since prices have come down, I think you should spring for a better GPU.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

that list looks fine, but since prices have come down, I think you should spring for a better GPU.

what gpu would you suggest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

what gpu would you suggest

The 1070Ti is an amazing GPU, its $380ish at the moment. 

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you overclocking? Do you plan to?

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, mxk. said:

Are you overclocking? Do you plan to?

i would like to do some overclocking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

i would like to do some overclocking

If you're not going for the maximum crazy overclock, then you can spend less on an air cooler. Water cooling is better, but you can get a really nice air cooler for less than an AIO.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

If you're not going for the maximum crazy overclock, then you can spend less on an air cooler. Water cooling is better, but you can get a really nice air cooler for less than an AIO.

which one would you suggest? i dont really know much about coolers, thats just the one my friend had and he said it was really good and when i created that list it was $40

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

which one would you suggest? i dont really know much about coolers, thats just the one my friend had and he said it was really good and when i created that list it was $40

I added a different RGB air cooler that will let you do some light overclocking. If you're not doing crazy overclocks for now, I think you'll be fine with a B450 motherboard.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

I added a different RGB air cooler that will let you do some light overclocking. If you're not doing crazy overclocks for now, I think you'll be fine with a B450 motherboard.

 

thats where im at so far just still need to find a cooler

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

snip

I'll be very honest, a 128gb SSD is really hard to use. I have a 120gb one and I have no space at all. It's really annoying and 240gb should be the minimum.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

I'll be very honest, a 128gb SSD is really hard to use. I have a 120gb one and I have no space at all. It's really annoying and 240gb should be the minimum.

do you think a kingston A400 240gb at $33 is a good deal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CaptPYRO42 said:

do you think a kingston A400 240gb at $33 is a good deal

Its pretty good but the A400 is slower than the other SSD's on the market.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two different lists here, they're both similar.

 

 

 

 

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

Its pretty good but the A400 is slower than the other SSD's on the market.

what would you suggest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CaptPYRO42 said:

what would you suggest

the one I put in my list

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

the one I put in my list

would you suggest the 2600 or 2600x?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CaptPYRO42 said:

would you suggest the 2600 or 2600x?

Well, they're the same CPU, with the only difference being that out of the box, the 2600x has higher clocked speeds. That's the only difference. If you don't feel comfortable overclocking yet, then the 2600x for $20 more will get you the better speeds right out of the box.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

Well, they're the same CPU, with the only difference being that out of the box, the 2600x has higher clocked speeds. That's the only difference. If you don't feel comfortable overclocking yet, then the 2600x for $20 more will get you the better speeds right out of the box.

ok i was still a little confused about that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CaptPYRO42 said:

The h500 isn't a bad case, but I chose the focus G case because it has high airflow. I doubt that your PC will get super hot, but I'm going to change the power supply that has more wattage and is the same price.

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8086k

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×