Motherboard WiFi Inconsistent

Navic

My motherboard (Asus ROG B450-I Gaming) has a built in WiFi and Bluetooth chip, which is nice for me because I don't have access to Ethernet where my computer is. The problem, is that every 12 seconds, the WiFi signal drops (stops downloading/uploading) for about 2 seconds, and then goes back to being normal, only for it to do the same thing 12 seconds later. I noticed this while playing Battlefield V, where everyone would stop moving for a brief moment, and once the internet decided to work again, my character would be pushed back to where they were when the internet cut out. 

I've re-installed the drivers for the chip (Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC), gone into the BIOS and disabled and then re-enabled (after a system restart) both the WiFi and Bluetooth settings and I get the same result. I've disabled just the Bluetooth setting and it's still the same problem. I've switched antennas to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't, and I still had the problem. I've updated the BIOS and reset everything to default, and the problem is still there.

So how do I fix this? I don't want to have to RMA my motherboard unless I absolutely have to, and I don't know how well a USB WiFi adapter will help. Any suggestions? If the easeist way to get around this without RMAing my motherboard is a USB adapter, then please send me some good ones at a fair price.