Struggling with uploading a video with copyrighted music in the background - any pointers?

I've been struggling to publish this 3 hour and 22-minute long video (that is also 19.7gb in total) that makes constant use of copyrighted music in the background for a few months and my issues involve the fact that:

2z70my.png

gmpwqw.gif

• It's completely unavailable on YouTube in all countries and can't be accessed by anybody excluding myself
  • DailyMotion isn't viable as the video's too long alongside being way too big: 

cjv6cb.png

• Vimeo has a 5GB upload limit cap

2f04cr.png

• BitChute allowed the upload but it can't be accessed by anybody - it's just an endless loading screen due to the sheer size of the video and the fact that it appears to be peer based (not enough people to load it)

iyqj4o.png

shqfyn.png

• Using a fresh Google Drive account was another idea but that comes with the problem that i'd need to buy more storage space (as a brand new Google Drive account only comes with 15gb of storage) alongside the fact that i dont know if it'll just get copyright striked again (although im not sure - i uploaded nsfw content once in form of a video and that wasn't flagged and was available to be sent around)

Any help or pointers would be appreciated as trying to upload this thing has been a royal pain in the ass for literal months now

You can use Handbrake to make the file smaller. Probably not so that its within specs. You could also part it out. Question becomes, what kind of video it is so that it needs to be in one piece, has to have copyrighted music etc.?

E: If its stream archive, lower music audio or add cuts. Thats how lower-level reaction youtubers evade copyright claims.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You can use Handbrake to make the file smaller. Probably not so that its within specs. You could also part it out. Question becomes, what kind of video it is so that it needs to be in one piece, has to have copyrighted music etc.?

E: If its stream archive, lower music audio or add cuts. Thats how lower-level reaction youtubers evade copyright claims.

it was a server event that we took part in, person who runs them uses a shit load of music to empathise moments/break up silence

funnily enough the server event was literally called 'the song' which is funny considering the circumstances

20 hours ago, duncannah said:

MEGA.nz has video streaming in-browser

good stuff, I'll try uploading there instead and i'll make an edit if it goes tits up

On 1/1/2019 at 9:54 PM, duncannah said:

MEGA.nz has video streaming in-browser

ln08a9.png

one amazing 6 hour upload later

doesn't seem to have worked unless I'm doing something wrong

6 minutes ago, Pyromancer6 said:

one amazing 6 hour upload later

doesn't seem to have worked unless I'm doing something wrong

Put it in a folder and share the folder

🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 11:10 PM, duncannah said:

Put it in a folder and share the folder

late as shit because i forgot entirely about this

i sent it around as a folder and it's just a download button - nobody can stream it out of the three or so people i've sent it to

aqh5j4.png

rvkfko.png

i really have no idea how i'm supposed to put this video out there without having to go through the grueling whatever amount of hours render just to pitch shift a few bits of the 3 hours and 22 minute runtime which is just a real bother

any other pointers?