Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need opinions on whether I should or not

OfficialAlex

Right so I'm debating on whether I should save my money and get a better monitor BC the one I was going to get is saying that I would have to wait 1-2months but I would get extra money for that and I was wondering if I should just save those money and get a better one and it's and amd freesync

8 minutes ago, OfficialAlex said:

Right so I'm debating on whether I should save my money and get a better monitor BC the one I was going to get is saying that I would have to wait 1-2months but I would get extra money for that and I was wondering if I should just save those money and get a better one and it's and amd freesync

TL;DR? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Just now, r2724r16 said:

TL;DR? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Either save money for better monitor or no

7 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

what monitors are we talking about? would you need it?

This is the monitor I was talking about - MSI S15-000306A-HH5 24-Inch Optix MAG24C Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor

2 minutes ago, OfficialAlex said:

Either save money for better monitor or no

Save money for a better monitor. 1-2 months is not a long time.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

4 minutes ago, OfficialAlex said:
This is the monitor I was talking about - MSI S15-000306A-HH5 24-Inch Optix MAG24C Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor

sounds like a good reason to wait another month or two to me...

9 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Save money for a better monitor. 1-2 months is not a long time.

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

sounds like a good reason to wait another month or two to me...

which monitor would you recommend for AMD freesync?

1 minute ago, OfficialAlex said:

which monitor would you recommend for AMD freesync?

I think you did a good choise for the price if you want this one with freesync, va panel, 144 hertz, reputable brand. I don't really see a problem here

I think you did a good choise for the price if you want this one with freesync, va panel, 144 hertz, reputable brand. I don't really see a problem here

but you said it was a good choice to save and get a better one so now you are saying that i should get this one?

Just now, OfficialAlex said:

but you said it was a good choice to save and get a better one so now you are saying that i should get this one?

oh wait, it's the other way around. I thought you wanted to get this monitor with or without freesync, not that you wanted this or another one. freesync should be a nice technology with a monitor like that. I would save for it

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

oh wait, it's the other way around. I thought you wanted to get this monitor with or without freesync, not that you wanted this or another one. freesync should be a nice technology with a monitor like that. I would save for it

you mean that i should get it and that its worth the wait for 1-2months until delivery? cuz i know freesync is nice and all

1 minute ago, OfficialAlex said:

you mean that i should get it and that its worth the wait for 1-2months until delivery? cuz i know freesync is nice and all

in the end pretty much, except if you can find anything simular, I would wait for it...

in the end pretty much, except if you can find anything simular, I would wait for it...

ight thanks for the opinion anyways