Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

X1 Carbon 6th gen mic icon flicker

KirbyTech

I recently got the Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th gen and I am having an issue where it will show the mic icon and flicker the screen and all connected devices. This is particularly problematic when I have it in my docking station. 

How can I fix this? Pretty sad to see on a laptop I paid over 2k CAD for....

This is 3rd time within hour to post this suggestion: Contact support. While PC is under warranty, support will help in all problems that relate to hardware OR MANUFACTURERS software, like OSD. So my guess is that OSD is having issue. Updating Lenovo's drivers and software might help.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

This is 3rd time within hour to post this suggestion: Contact support. While PC is under warranty, support will help in all problems that relate to hardware OR MANUFACTURERS software, like OSD. So my guess is that OSD is having issue. Updating Lenovo's drivers and software might help.

Sorry for trying to resolve the issue without contacting support that if they are anything like Dell or HP will take a long as time to respond. 

5 minutes ago, KirbyTech said:

Sorry for trying to resolve the issue without contacting support that if they are anything like Dell or HP will take a long as time to respond. 

Could be. Consumer grade support is worse. I've dealt with Lenovo's business support and its great, at least in this country.

You should try the drivers and software route too as its related to those.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv