Hey everyone this is going to be my first build and I just want to double check weather my parts are compatible thank you.

LegacyLarry

Hello everyone I am planning on building my first pc during my holiday break, as I was open and not busy. Before I show you my build I have to give you some back round information. I have to use an i5-7600k as I already purchased it last year (it was mislabeled and I got it for 100$). That Is why I have to use that part. I am posting my plans for my rig just because I want to double check my compatibility here are a majority of my parts 

btw some of the parts are lowered when I will buy them, as well this list does not include my ssd and case which are. CASE: InWin 101 ATX Computer Case. SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB SSD.

Thank you guys for all the help!

Go for a 2x8GB (16GB) kit of memory, preferably faster memory such as 3000MHz. Should be able to grab a kit for around $110. Also if you have the 7600K processor you should grab a Z270 board so you can overclock it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Thats a good I idea, as well do you have any recommendation for which z270 board in particular. One that will be able to hold my heat sink. Thank you.

Buying last gen Intel new? When you can get the same prices but better parts? 239 for that CPU is pointless, when a Ryzen 5 2600 is easily half. B450 motherboard on top of that and you're set, and you won't be bottlenecking that graphics card. No SSD? You will need one, add an 860 Evo for windows and important programs. Your PSU is cheap, get a CX 550 m

I hate to say it but all around this build is quite terrible 

Big edit: I skimmed over the part about already owning the CPU, but here's a different note; a K-SKU CPU on a B series board is a waste, and the quad core has gone out of fashion. Consider replacing your CPU.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

29 minutes ago, LegacyLarry said:

it was mislabeled and I got it for 100$

Sell on eBay to make a profit, use money to buy better parts.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

All of those are great recommendations although I just wanna know if these parts are compatible. Can you guys please double check. Thank you guys for all the help

18 minutes ago, LegacyLarry said:

All of those are great recommendations although I just wanna know if these parts are compatible. Can you guys please double check. Thank you guys for all the help

pcpartpicker makes sure everything is compatible. The parts wouldn't show up in the search if they weren't. I'm still going to suggest getting a new Z270 board or new CPU and motherboard combo.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu