How would you set up your fans with this setup?

minimalist

I’m getting a NZXT H500i case which has 1 fan at the top, 1 at the back, and 3 in the front. 

For the cpu cooler I’m getting a NZXT Kraken x62.  Right now I’m leaning toward this for my graphics card https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-2384-KR

The NZXT Kraken will definitely have to go in the front.  Would you put the fan for the 2080ti in the front as well if it fits or put it up top?  

I plan on leaving the 1 rear fan as basically exhaust to blow all of the hot air out. 

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

45 minutes ago, minimalist said:

I’m getting a NZXT H500i case which has 1 fan at the top, 1 at the back, and 3 in the front. 

For the cpu cooler I’m getting a NZXT Kraken x62.  Right now I’m leaning toward this for my graphics card https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-2384-KR

The NZXT Kraken will definitely have to go in the front.  Would you put the fan for the 2080ti in the front as well if it fits or put it up top?  

I plan on leaving the 1 rear fan as basically exhaust to blow all of the hot air out. 

make top and back blow out hot air and put 2080ti in front 

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.2Ghz 

Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC 

RAM: Team Vulcan DDR4 16GB (2x8GB)

GPU: Zoatac Gtx 1070 8GB 

Case: CoolerMaster Masterbox Lite 5 RGB

Storage: 2TB Toshiba HDD, 120GB WD Green SSD 

PSUGigabyte P650B 

6 minutes ago, Ben a cava said:

make top and back blow out hot air and put 2080ti in front 

The big question is will it fit?  That makes the most sense so I’ll go that route first.  Thanks for the input.  

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

1 minute ago, minimalist said:

The big question is will it fit?  That makes the most sense so I’ll go that route first.  Thanks for the input.  

by the size of the card it's always going to be a tight unless your case is massive as its rtx

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.2Ghz 

Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC 

RAM: Team Vulcan DDR4 16GB (2x8GB)

GPU: Zoatac Gtx 1070 8GB 

Case: CoolerMaster Masterbox Lite 5 RGB

Storage: 2TB Toshiba HDD, 120GB WD Green SSD 

PSUGigabyte P650B