240hz and G-Sync

Shiroyasha...

Hello guys. I want to buy a 240hz monitor and i have a GeForce card (1080Ti). 

So my question is the G-Sync can handle the 240hz refresh rate?

Because i read that somewhere the Anaptive-sync can handle the 240hz only and the G-Sync can up to 144hz.

Is that true?

From what I found the 144Hz limit on G-Sync only applies if you have ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur) on. It's one of those technologies that strobes the backlight. Whether it's any good depends on the implementation, but it can be turned off.

For example, I found a G-Sync monitor that has a range of 24-240Hz for G-Sync and a 144Hz limit for ULMB.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

3 minutes ago, Shiroyasha... said:

So it is not possible for me to play with 240hz? :(

It IS possible. (that's what I was trying to say, maybe I worded it wrong)

It actually seems like you can't turn on both G-Sync and ULMB at the same time without some weird trickery.

Just turn on G-Sync and have fun.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

1 minute ago, DJ46 said:

It IS possible. (that's what I was trying to say, maybe I worded it wrong)

It actually seems like you can't turn on both G-Sync and ULMB at the same time without some weird trickery.

Just turn on G-Sync and have fun.

Oh i see sorry i read something wrong. Thank you ?