Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to turn off LiveDash OLED?

DigitalPixel

When I shutdown the PC the LiveDash OLED stays on and keeps going through its animation. I didn't see anything in the software or BIOS to tell it to turn off. I have the Maximus XI Extreme. Maybe I missed something. Any ideas?

44 minutes ago, Swarlos said:

I read in the manual that you can configure it with the LiveDash Utility.  Click on the link, choose your operating system, under Utilities click See All Downloads, and download and install the LiveDash Utility.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-XI-EXTREME/HelpDesk_Download/

I have LiveDash installed but I didn't see any option to turn it off.

6 minutes ago, DigitalPixel said:

I have LiveDash installed but I didn't see any option to turn it off.

I can't find anything else on the topic and I don't have that motherboard so I can't look for myself.  It looks like you already have a post on the ROG forums, but I would recommend contacting Asus support directly.

1 minute ago, Swarlos said:

I can't find anything else on the topic and I don't have that motherboard so I can't look for myself.  It looks like you already have a post on the ROG forums, but I would recommend contacting Asus support directly.

Yes I sent them an e-mail.

1 minute ago, DigitalPixel said:

Yes I sent them an e-mail.

Ok, hopefully they get the right answer to you soon.  Maybe someone else who knows the answer will wander into this thread before they do.

16 hours ago, Swarlos said:

Ok, hopefully they get the right answer to you soon.  Maybe someone else who knows the answer will wander into this thread before they do.

I found a beta version of LiveDash on the Ryuo support page. It has a small gear icon near the top just for this. I don't remember seeing it in the other version of the motherboard support page.