Razer thought this was a good idea??

James

Hello,

I am a bit late to the party, but Genius (not sure if they are such a common brand in america as in europe) made similar wired vibrating headset like 6 years ago named "Genius GX Gaming HS-G500V". At least I bought mine in 2013 for 15-20 € and it is pretty good, not sure how the mic sounds tho. It is also really easy to service. I broke cable on it couple of years ago and had to shorten it and resolder it in right cup and it took me only like 10-15 mins and they are still working today. Headset is still being produced and sold for the same price, so if someone is interested to give it a try 15 € is much better than 200 $.

• 3 years later...

Now they are almost 50% off and discontinued. I'm buying a set for my 81 year old gaming mom (and one for myself). Loving reviews from Linus, Gamers Nexus, Robey..keeps us from wasting money.  

On 12/29/2018 at 4:32 PM, fulminemizzega said:

image.png.e0d856cb6649d3c28d9dfd0a6bb9a643.png That really looks like a function...

Is it differentiable though? That looks like a cusp to me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 5:08 PM, DANK_AS_gay said:

Is it differentiable though? That looks like a cusp to me.

I think I was a bit ironic that day... That is not a graph of a function. By definition, if f(x) is a function then it has only a single value for each x (whatever x is). That artistic drawing has more than one value for freq. left of the cusp thing.