Recommendations for good airflow, elegant, slick case

GamingDoc

Hey guys,

people helped me out a lot over at "New Builds and Planning", so I thought why not ask you for some insider case recommendations, maybe there is something out there that I haven't seen yet.

I'm looking for an elegant, simplisistic, slick looking case with (very) good airflow and subtle RGB highlights (Asus Aura compatible would be great) - things like Jonsbo UMX4 Plus (unfortunately no 360 radiator support) and Phanteks Evolv X (not sure about airflow here).

Specs: E-ATX, 2x GPU, at least 1x 360 radiator, visible PSU (or a cutout in the PSU shroud like the Evolv X has). Not too much glass (like the TT View 71). I'm open for exotic cases, too!

4 minutes ago, amusedschrodinger said:

Considered Lian Li 011?

I did, but an E-ATX mainboard would cover the fans that are installed on the right side. I don't think that would look too good. I also doubt that there is enough room for bottom fans with a second GPU (2,7 slot) installed - but I'm not sure. I like the ROG edition of the case, though!

3 hours ago, GamingDoc said:

I did, but an E-ATX mainboard would cover the fans that are installed on the right side. I don't think that would look too good. I also doubt that there is enough room for bottom fans with a second GPU (2,7 slot) installed - but I'm not sure. I like the ROG edition of the case, though!

This build log should answer your questions regarding 2.5 wide GPUS/fans and E-ATX motherboards 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

46 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

This build log should answer your questions regarding 2.5 wide GPUS/fans and E-ATX motherboards 

Wow thank you! The O11 is now on top of my list again!