HyperX Pulsefire Surge Or Logitech G502 ?

PattyJ

My mouse that is 3 years old is starting to play up and i can`t decide which mouse to replace it with out of the HyperX Pulsefire Surge $109 aud Or Logitech Mouse $119 aud

I Mainly Play FPS, and Fortnite Of Course 

But i can`t choose which will be good for me to use

I can't speak on behalf of the hyperx, but I personally use the g502 hero and it works very accurately and I haven't had any issues except for rgb(sometimes it de syncs from the software when I turn pc off.) You also get more buttons on the g502 which could be helpful when you playing fortnite.

As I haven't used the hyperx mouse, I can't speak on their behalf, but I do have a coworker who swears on their products alone.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Both has top sensor..so you just need to decide which looks and feels better in your own opinion.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Be aware that 1st version of Pulsefire Surge have button problem which is fixed on 2nd version. RJN has a video about the problem on his channel.

GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix CPU: Intel Core i7 8700+FSP Windale 4 Mobo: Gigabyte H370 HD3 RAM: 8x2 Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + Adata SU 650 240GB + WD Blue 1TB Case: Phanteks P350X + EVGA G2 750W 80+Gold Sound: Xonar DGX + Hyperx Cloud Core
Eq: Rival 600, G403 Wireless, G305 + Zowie G-SR, Logitech G512, Samsung C24FG70