The best you can build?

I am watching Linus' live stream, and I'm wondering, what is the best possible gaming pc build you can possibly buy from and computer builder company like Digital Storm, Xidax, Origin, etc.

Add a link to the configuration you made please thanks! 

Do you not have access to the sites to configure yourself?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Do you not have access to the sites to configure yourself?

I do, but I am not as ridiculous tech savvy as some others on this site like I know a lot but not everything so I kinda wanna see if someone else can make me one

Just now, Owen the Trusty man said:

I do, but I am not as ridiculous tech savvy as some others on this site like I know a lot but not everything so I kinda wanna see if someone else can make me one

Do you mean "best" as in best value or did you mean best performance? Because chances are you'd be able to easily configure the best performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Do you mean "best" as in best value or did you mean best performance? Because chances are you'd be able to easily configure the best performance.

This was harder than I thought. https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gaming-RDY-SLIIBG201