What to do with my fans?

LeoNido
Go to solution Solved by PokiDaSpitz,

https://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-Technology-Sleeved-Splitter-CPF01/dp/B00B46XKKQ

something like this, but before you buy it you should check if it is already in the box because sometimes they include it :) 

Im planning on making a "budget" MATX Ryzen build. I'm worried that becasue my motherboard only has 3 fan headers i wont be able to connect my 4th fan. I thought about buying the Commander Pro, but i dont know if i should and if there is a cheaper way.

Link: 

2 minutes ago, LeoNido said:

Im planning on making a "budget" MATX Ryzen build. I'm worried that becasue my motherboard only has 3 fan headers i wont be able to connect my 4th fan. I thought about buying the Commander Pro, but i dont know if i should and if there is a cheaper way.

You can use a fan splitter which makes one header turn to 2 more header. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

Just now, PokiDaSpitz said:

You can use a fan splitter which makes one header turn to 2 more header. 

You know any good ones?

https://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-Technology-Sleeved-Splitter-CPF01/dp/B00B46XKKQ

something like this, but before you buy it you should check if it is already in the box because sometimes they include it :) 

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

4 minutes ago, LeoNido said:

Link: 

You can save some money and get a 550 or 650w power supply, 750 is just overkill. use the saved money to get yourself some games :D 

You can save some money and get a 550 or 650w power supply, 750 is just overkill. use the saved money to get yourself some games :D 

That's actually a good idea. :D

we're arguing more about the build now? fun! you want me to build something?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

we're arguing more about the build now? fun! you want me to build something?

Nah, it's ok.