Motherboard wont turn on HELP NEEDED

So i disassemble my old PC.

I re-plug everything

It wont turn on

So I unplug everything other than the 24pin to my motherboard, and 8 pin extra.

Still, no beep

However when I turn off the power, theres slight sound in the psu when it turned off

But when I turn on my PC through the case button, the motherboard wont turn on

HELP

Check if the cable got undone in shipping or something, make sure all the prongs are in

Just now, DotzHyper said:

Check if the cable got undone in shipping or something, make sure all the prongs are in

I did unscrew some , and havent screw some back though, but I dont think it affects why it wont turn on. Am I right ?

Did you plug the floppy drive connector into the motherboard?

Unplug that (beneath the 24-pin) and with luck it should be fine.

Does is power on without the 8-pin CPU power connected? If so, dead socket or CPU.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

Good call. Yeah that's totally the issue. Applying power to a header trips protection. If it didn't the board would've fried, which it still might have.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Wait, are you trying to boot without RAM or did you remove it just to show the cable was plugged?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Oh thanks ! After unplugging that, my PC turned on

But this time, it beeps alot

Not once

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Wait, are you trying to boot without RAM or did you remove it just to show the cable was plugged?

Um... So I need ram to boot to BIOS ? I thought pluggig out everything is the way...

3 minutes ago, FalconWingz said:

Um... So I need ram to boot to BIOS ? I thought pluggig out everything is the way...

Yes, you'll need your RAM in the board to POST.

4 minutes ago, FalconWingz said:

Yep, RAM is always required as the memory test is part of the POST. No memory or CPU is a POST failure. Some boards don't post without a functional graphics chip either.

7 minutes ago, FalconWingz said:

?

Yes.... Yes you do need the RAM to access the BIOS. The motherboard doesn't have any RAM chip on it to let you access the BIOS without it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Thanks everyone, my pc now can turn on

But theres another problem...

I posted a new thread here

6 hours ago, FalconWingz said:

I did unscrew some , and havent screw some back though, but I dont think it affects why it wont turn on. Am I right ?

I mean at the end of the cables, where the cable turns into an adapter, make sure the wire is fully in.