Name of game (PLZ HELP)

bobman279

Forgot the name of a pc game that has been out for at least 1 year now.

You crash land on a planet and you have to gather wood to keep the shelter warm and tech to upgrade parts on your base e.g. wood storage or upgrading the power battery that cuts in when your power station goes out. There is also a weather station that you can upgrade to see what the weather is going to be in 2 days for example.

There is also an AI in the background that has a massive RED eye and it activates if you stay on the planet too long.

Its also a side scrolling and you start with 2 people I think. You must also put your people in the medbay every so often to keep them alive.

Don't starve together? But its not side scrolling though

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Don't starve together? But its not side scrolling though

no not that one but thanks anyway I know that the game is 2d so I would compare it to DeadLight Except that there isn't any building or climbing in the game I am try to remember

So it's a 2D side scroller survival game, where you don't build anything but take shelter in existing habitation?

Is it an old game or fairly recent?

What about graphic wise? Is it more of a "black/grey/white" game or vibrant in colors?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

So it's a 2D side scroller survival game, where you don't build anything but take shelter in existing habitation?

Is it an old game or fairly recent?

What about graphic wise? Is it more of a "black/grey/white" game or vibrant in colors?

It is fairly recent it has many colours It isn't that big but it does run on windows 10 without an emulator of any sort. I don't think it is very graphicly difficult to run. you could probably run it on intel graphics but it is very micro management e.g. if you go too far from base (the base that is already existing when you first start) you will freeze and start loosing people. 

Also I remember your people can study to increase their skills in say gathering more wood faster or cooking faster (the graphic for growing food is like maybe runner beans but you can actually see the plants growing if you zoom in).

1 minute ago, bobman279 said:

It is fairly recent it has many colours It isn't that big but it does run on windows 10 without an emulator of any sort.

Do you remember if it was an Indie game or a published by someone?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

Do you remember if it was an Indie game or a published by someone?

I would say it is indie but I am not 100% on that.

Just now, bobman279 said:

I would say it is indie but I am not 100% on that.

Was it Darkout?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/257050/Darkout/

I found these that more or less match what you've said so far : 
https://store.steampowered.com/app/349100/Notrium/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/350970/Planet_of_the_Eyes/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/322680/BLACKHOLE/

Other than that... Well, if it's on Steam, you could try looking it up by figuring which tags it might have had
https://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Reviews_DESC&tags=3871%2C3798%2C1662

Is it starbound?

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

oxygen not included?

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

1 minute ago, zassou said:

oxygen not included?

its not that also the game is very white in the background

8 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to PC Gaming-

hey thanks for that I didn't realize I was in the wrong area. Anyway any clue to what game I might be asking about Crunchy?

Just now, bobman279 said:

Anyway any clue to what game I might be asking about Crunchy?

Unfortunately no, I haven't kept up with game releases in a few years, so I'm not even fully aware of games that released last year.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 hours ago, bobman279 said:

no not that one but thanks anyway I know that the game is 2d so I would compare it to DeadLight Except that there isn't any building or climbing in the game I am try to remember

Welp sorry..i was thought u mentioned an enemy with a massive RED eye so..

Image result for don't starve together

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Welp sorry..i was thought u mentioned an enemy with a massive RED eye so..

Image result for don't starve together

haha yeah I know it does I think its an AI and it floats in the sky over time it slowly starts to change and then it changes into a cube shape and starts causing all sorts of trouble