Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CoolerMaster ML240R vs ML240RS

Hi everyone, I was about to pull the trigger and buy the AIO from CoolerMaster, the ML240R, but then I went on their website and saw that they have the  ML240RS announced, but there's no "Buy Now" button and I can't find it anywhere in the web. I was wondering if anyone has more info about this? Like a release date or anything? I tried contacting CoolerMaster but they will be closed until the 2nd of January. If anyone has any information on it, I would appreciate it.

i saw this on the site too and was interested for an upcoming build i want to do or even just upgrade my ML240L but i had the same experience no info for release and no finding it in my local ccl online store or anywhere else eg ebay, amazon

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

1 hour ago, buzzinkeegs said:

i saw this on the site too and was interested for an upcoming build i want to do or even just upgrade my ML240L but i had the same experience no info for release and no finding it in my local ccl online store or anywhere else eg ebay, amazon

It's a pain, I just got new RAM for Christmas and I'll have to wait to install it. I want the AIO because the EVO212 doesn't give me enough clearance for all 4 slots. I was looking around online and the only things I can find about it are a few videos on YouTube and they're all Indian YouTubers, so it might be just released out there right now. I guess I'll wait until next week to try and get an answer, I don't want to get the R if the RS will be out in a few weeks.

5 hours ago, buzzinkeegs said:

-snip-

So a little update, there is a 15% off coupon site wide on eBay right now, so I went ahead and bought the ML240R, I got it from the Newegg profile for $102.26 with taxes, can't beat that price! Here's the link if you want it, the coupon code is POPUPSAVINGS.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cooler-Master-MasterLiquid-ML240R-Addressable-RGB-AIO-CPU-Liquid-Cooler-28-Inde/382439511249?epid=10018196497&hash=item590b2bd4d1:g:E6AAAOSwafta10Oo:rk:2:pf:0