Please help! Spilled saline water on keyboard and my pc doesnt recognize my monitor,mouse

JOE0908

Yesterday i stupidly spilled saline water on my keyboard and i didnt unplug it right away and it randomly spams keys eventhough i wasnt pressing then i pulled the Keyboard(corsair k70 mechanical) then i dried it out. While drying it,i turned on the pc but it wont recognize my  monitor and mouse (fan kept spinning with led on gpu) after several attempts i was able to boot the pc. And used the pc to watch netflix for 2to3 hours. After waking up this morning i turned on the pc without keyboard my Pc wont recognize my monitor and my mouse, (no signal) on monitor.like the eralier stage. Even after several attempts on booting it doesnt show any improvements.

Please help! i just bought a new pc less than a month. So depressed right now. Sorry for bad English..

Is this with a different keyboard or with same keyboard

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I only have 1 keyboard :( i didnt use keyboard after the spillage.

I bet you  just loosen some able while you removing cables,  nothing should go too wrong.

I still dont understand why spilling on a keyboard cause pc to hang

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I bet you  just loosen some able while you removing cables,  nothing should go too wrong.

I still dont understand why spilling on a keyboard cause pc to hang

Im afraid the spillage could cause the electrical shortings to the mother board and defects the part on pc if its possible? I(not much knowledge on pc)

Right now, it doesnt recognize my mouse and monitor if its really because loosen cable one of two should work right ?

1 minute ago, JOE0908 said:

Im afraid the spillage could cause the electrical shortings to the mother board and defects the part on pc if its possible? I(not much knowledge on pc)

Right now, it doesnt recognize my mouse and monitor if its really because loosen cable one of two should work right ?

a standard usb should only have 5v (correct me if i am wrong), and with this weak voltage, it shouldnt break anything, otherwise people wont need a "usb killer" to damage a mobo.

it may just have changed or corrupted some configs causing not boot

try reconnect everything and reset bios

1 hour ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

a standard usb should only have 5v (correct me if i am wrong), and with this weak voltage, it shouldnt break anything, otherwise people wont need a "usb killer" to damage a mobo.

it may just have changed or corrupted some configs causing not boot

try reconnect everything and reset bios

broooo much thanks! I've reset my cmos and everything is working fine.

i guess while my keyboard was spamming it coincidentally configured my bios that is wont recog my stuffs.

much thanks to you i saved my time from going to the repair shop ! god bless you!

ps .  my keyboards working fine also maybe the water dried out and fixed by itself lol!