Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am looking for an amp for playing guitar and piano and singing.. i want to play loud... and i dont want the amp to sound muddy... any recommendation

echy

i am looking for an amp for playing guitar and piano and singing.. i want to play loud... and i dont want the amp to sound muddy... any recommendation?

4 minutes ago, echy said:

i am looking for an amp for playing guitar and piano and singing.. i want to play loud... and i dont want the amp to sound muddy... any recommendation?

Whats you're budget looking like? What kind of music you trying to play?

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

Just now, BLCT said:

Whats you're budget looking like? What kind of music you trying to play?

i just want a clean sound.. and somewhere around 500$

Boss katana series 100w will do you fine. However I really do recommend the Marshall DSL15c If you can find one used they go for about 300ish. You can find the DSL40c for about 500 give or take, which is a even better deal! They have a good crunch and clean sound. The Boss katana is very good clean sounding, also very good with pedals. If youre really cheaping out, you can get the line 6 spider 5. They get a lot of hate, but they are very clean sounding. I wouldn't recommend it tho as QC isn't good with line six.

4 minutes ago, BLCT said:

Boss katana series 100w will do you fine. However I really do recommend the Marshall DSL15c If you can find one used they go for about 300ish. You can find the DSL40c for about 500 give or take, which is a even better deal! They have a good crunch and clean sound. The Boss katana is very good clean sounding, also very good with pedals. If youre really cheaping out, you can get the line 6 spider 5. They get a lot of hate, but they are very clean sounding. I wouldn't recommend it tho as QC isn't good with line six.

I am talking with CAD currency, if you convert to USD. It will be a lot cheaper.