will anybody plz help me i need help

nbonner

I recently just upgraded my computer i have a hp pavillion p6631p i put in a 500 wat psu and 2 4gb ddr3 ram and a kingston 240gb ssd i have my old os on my hardrive and i reinstalled winodws on my ssd im going to move

all my important stuff over but havent yet so when i boot i have 2 os i can sign into but right when i installed windows on my ssd my screen started like turning off every once in awhile for a few seconds

the button that powers the screen stays on but my screen goes dark and when im playing games or just using my computer it puts like the games text on my screen and it has like a seizer

it does this when im just using my computer as well hopefully i explained  this good a friend on discord told me that it could be my drives and that mine only supports up to windows 8 i have seen if my drives needed to be updated 

in the control panel and the amd tool but it says i have all the latest drives plz help me im very sad

To clarify. Your PC has the AMD Athlon II X4 635? You're using win10?

As far as I can tell your friend is correct. AMD does not support this chip anymore thus performance can't be guaranteed.

If this turns out to to be the reason, my suggestion is to revert to an older version of windows. Or if the version on the HDD is working without issue, clone it to the SSD.

-アパゾ

cloning is the first thing i tried but none of the programs were working for me they like wanted me to pay and my friend also told me to log into my old windows cause i can 

still loginto both of them cause i havent formated my old harddrive when i logged into my old windows to see if the problem persisted it still did :( so this sucks i just spent 90 bucks on this and trying to build up to hole new computer do you know the best way to clone my os to my ssd

This artifacting issue that's present on the SSD install is also present on the HDD install? So this issue has only started when you installed the new PSU and RAM?

Try putting the old PSU and RAM back in. If the issue goes away, put the PSU back in. If the issue come back, we know it's the PSU. If it doesn't, put the RAM in and check if the issue returns. If it does, put the old PSU back in and check again. If it goes away then we know it's the combination of that specific PSU and specific RAM.

-アパゾ

okay ty i will try all of these i realy dont fill like it tonight but i think im gonna

can you add me on discord just so you can help me right quick 

You can. I'm near the top of user list.

But as long as you post in this thread I'll get a notification.

-アパゾ

what do you mean your near the top lol my discord username is NBONNER#4502