Hi, Is This A Good Begginer Setup To Get

Sentile
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
1 minute ago, Sentile said:

I

I already have a 1tb hard drive and moniter, mouse and keyboard

Adding an SSD is what you should consider. Also, get a graphics card from eBay, it's a great way to get the same for less.

Hi, I was wondering if the parts I have picked are good enough for some medium gaming and graphic design. I have listed a pc partpicker below, thank you for your time. My budget is 450 max (£) 

Edited by Sentile

I

Just now, OnyxArmos said:

What about storage? And a monitor? Mouse? Keyboard?

1 minute ago, Sentile said:

I

Adding an SSD is what you should consider. Also, get a graphics card from eBay, it's a great way to get the same for less.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Any ssd recommendations? 

7 minutes ago, Sentile said:

Any ssd recommendations? 

Honestly the cheap stuff is good, if you filter for cheapest 128 or 256 GB you'll get something good.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Honestly the cheap stuff is good, if you filter for cheapest 128 or 256 GB you'll get something good.

I have updated the link with 1 more 4gb ram stick and an ssd

6 minutes ago, Sentile said:

I have updated the link with 1 more 4gb ram stick and an ssd

That's better. Good for your budget, and of course eBay can still help you out. The slow ram speed will be a bummer of you upgrade to 1st or 2nd gen Ryzen, but 3rd gen Ryzen ought to have less issues with infinity fabric

Primary PC:

Thank you for the input all. It is greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Sentile said:

Hi, I was wondering if the parts I have picked are good enough for some medium gaming and graphic design. I have listed a pc partpicker below, thank you for your time. My budget is 450 max (£) 

Hi 

Kinda tampered with you build and this will get u better performance in my opinion for a lil less cash