non OEM dell charger throttling GPU

SirLeon

Hello everyone! I'm a (not quite) happy owner of a Dell 15r 5537(i7-4500u + AMD HD8850m) system. The OEM charger that comes w/ the notebook died recently and I got a new, non-OEM, one. So the first problem was that, because the bios couldn't identify the charger, the whole system was being throttled(CPU was running at 800MHZ). After some research I solved that using a program named throttleStop and disabling the "BD PROCHOT" feature. The problem now is that the GPU is still running at 400/300mhz(core/mem) and not the 625/1000 it should. I've searched a lot and found no solution. Can anyone help me?
It's a windows 10 system
I've tried my brother's OEM charger and GPU works fine with it(Without throttleStop)

edit1: Getting a official charger is not possible right now. They are more then double the price i paid(which was not cheap) for these ones. I don't have the money

You've got a bad charger.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Get an official charger.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Is there any way to test it, aside getting another one?

Charging the battery to full then using that should resolve this

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

14 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Charging the battery to full then using that should resolve this

My battery died a long time ago, so I can't do that either