Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What mother board is this?

I know the quality is poop but I have no idea what this mother board is I never built a pc and this was made by my cousin please help 

 

168_1545818154165.jpeg

Edited by Mispoken_Gamer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

 

Download it, run it, click the motherboard tab and it'll tell you.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

 

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

you would have to light up the inside of the case and take the side panel off to give us a good enough picture for us to get the designation, or as master disaster says, turn it on and run some sort of monitor software like cpu-z

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

The pic is really bad.

From what i could figure out, it might be an Aurora R4 system. No clue what that is. That side panel might even be modded on (i dont know of any alienware PCs with a stock glass sidepanel).

The motherboard will look something like this:

image.png.c74087f0fd3671a35fea41e68e5df5af.png

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the problem is I got this photo and I have been waiting for a better picture 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

would you be able to take the side panel off the computer, shine a light into the computer and then take a picture?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, thx1138 said:

you would have to light up the inside of the case and take the side panel off to give us a good enough picture for us to get the designation, or as master disaster says, turn it on and run some sort of monitor software like cpu-z

 

4 hours ago, xtremeguy2256 said:

would you be able to take the side panel off the computer, shine a light into the computer and then take a picture?

 

4 hours ago, H4X3R said:

The pic is really bad.

From what i could figure out, it might be an Aurora R4 system. No clue what that is. That side panel might even be modded on (i dont know of any alienware PCs with a stock glass sidepanel).

The motherboard will look something like this:

image.png.c74087f0fd3671a35fea41e68e5df5af.png

Trying to get a better picture now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×