Stutter with a gtx 1060 6gbs

Coltonw023456

so i replaced everything and today i just got a gtx 1060 6gbs and i still have stutter its better but i still have stutter ;( not sure why i really don't  also link to card https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500454 

i know its not much i'm like not sure what to say but like every damn game it stutters nothing ever run smooth for me i never once was able to play a nice smooth game its like my PC is hunted 

System

• CPU
    Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3 GHz
  • Motherboard
    X99-A II LGA2011
  • RAM
    G.SKILL NT Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
  • GPU
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • Case
    NZXT S340VR-Elite Matte Black/Blue
  • Storage
    SSD/HDD
  • PSU
    Corsair CX Series 550
  • Display(s)
    BenQ GW2270 21.5" 1080p LED Monitor/ SAMSUNG 32" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
  • Keyboard
    Redragon K503 Harpe
  • Mouse
    Redragon M601
  • Sound
    KOTION EACH B3505
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 64Bit

Are you updated to the latest drivers, if not try that first. Is it a problem on both the monitors??

Have you checked RAM usage during gaming?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

I could be wrong but there may be issues with your display of other parts that are making your gpu stutter. I'll do some research real quick.

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Have you checked RAM usage during gaming?

about 50% or 80% ram usage 

2 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Are you updated to the latest drivers, if not try that first. Is it a problem on both the monitors??

yes i am everything is up to date 

1 minute ago, Gibbah said:

I could be wrong but there may be issues with your display of other parts that are making your gpu stutter. I'll do some research real quick.

no clue and thanks 

Your CPU could also be limiting your GPU. What games do you play(just one or two) and at what frame rates?? Is your CPU throttling??

2 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Your CPU could also be limiting your GPU. What games do you play(just one or two) and at what frame rates?? Is your CPU throttling??

i really have no clue and i play like minecraft and gta 5 and stuff you can look at my steam to get a idea of what i play ? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162162982/ about 60 fps or 100fps 

drops to like 50 or lower 

2 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

i really have no clue and i play like minecraft and gta 5 and stuff you can look at my steam to get a idea of what i play ? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162162982/ about 60 fps or 100fps 

drops to like 50 or lower 

Well turn down some settings and lock the frame rate to 60 with V-Sync. There's no purpose in having a higher frame rate.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

Well turn down some settings and lock the frame rate to 60 with V-Sync. There's no purpose in having a higher frame rate.

i use V sync if i dont it stutters badly and 2 i tried that still the same issue 

Just now, Coltonw023456 said:

i use V sync if i dont it stutters badly and 2 i tried that still the same issue 

Run HWMonitor in the background and play a game for about 15 minutes. Close the game and check your maximum values. If anything is at 99-100%, that's your bottleneck.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

2 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

Some people online report it could be a driver problem. Try installing the driver before the current one or maybe going back a few versions.

Just now, Tarun10 said:

Some people on online report it could be a driver problem. Try installing the driver before the current one or maybe going back a few versions.

alright 

5 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Run HWMonitor in the background and play a game for about 15 minutes. Close the game and check your maximum values. If anything is at 99-100%, that's your bottleneck.

i don't see anything close to 100 or 99% just 80 and lower

3 hours ago, Coltonw023456 said:

i don't see anything close to 100 or 99% just 80 and lower

Well what is it, and did you get stutters?

11 hours ago, JoostinOnline said:

Well what is it, and did you get stutters?

yes i got stutter and the CPU and GPU is like at 50 or 80% mostly the GPU is in its 80s but the CPU i have never max out to 100% unless im stressing it 

2 hours ago, Coltonw023456 said:

yes i got stutter and the CPU and GPU is like at 50 or 80% mostly the GPU is in its 80s but the CPU i have never max out to 100% unless im stressing it  

You aren't giving me the specifics.  "CPU and GPU" could be a dozen different values.  Please screenshot the results.  You can minimize the motherboard and SSD/HDD trees, but I need to see everything else.

21 hours ago, JoostinOnline said:

You aren't giving me the specifics.  "CPU and GPU" could be a dozen different values.  Please screenshot the results.  You can minimize the motherboard and SSD/HDD trees, but I need to see everything else.

2.thumb.PNG.9e449913620b63129da73954cb5eb944.PNG1.thumb.PNG.4afa02cdc1d2ae64e74cd4e787dca05c.PNG

One of your the threads maxed out and your GPU usage was at 99%, which basically means it's throttling. That means either you aren't capping your frame rate to 60, or you've got the details turned up too high. The fact that you mentioned having over 60fps at one point means V-Sync was off.

Before and Afters 

If your p.c. did work up until now something must have happend. Try reïnstalling the system and see if that helps if you run out of options. If the problem persists atleast you know for certain it is hardware related. Do all the fans work? how is the dust percentage at the fans and dustfilters 

2 hours ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

Before and Afters 

If your p.c. did work up until now something must have happend. Try reïnstalling the system and see if that helps if you run out of options. If the problem persists atleast you know for certain it is hardware related. Do all the fans work? how is the dust percentage at the fans and dustfilters 

it was never fine it never was able to run smoothly with games

2 hours ago, JoostinOnline said:

One of your the threads maxed out and your GPU usage was at 99%, which basically means it's throttling. That means either you aren't capping your frame rate to 60, or you've got the details turned up too high. The fact that you mentioned having over 60fps at one point means V-Sync was off.

so what now ? i tried lowering settings to low and messing with them and still the same issue 

9 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

so what now ? i tried lowering settings to low and messing with them and still the same issue  

What game did you have running at low, and what frame rate were you getting?

Try changing the Windows Power settings to max and see. i had an issue with my Ryzen this fixed recently.