usb bandwith needed for a mouse, blue yeti, and charge a phone?

DotzHyper

I need to get a usb hub. I can either get A or C but A would be more convenient if possible. I just need to know how much of a usb's bandwith a G502, Blue yeti, and charging a phone would take. Thank you even a peice of the puzzle would help.

What do you mean by bandwidth?

If the HUB is plugged to the USB Port for example USB 3.0 then the bandwidth would be the same as USB 3.0

If you use more than one device at the same time on the hub e.g 3 flash drive then the speed will get splitted.

But if u are referring to power..then i have no idea..i knew that certain USB HUB has an adapter to provide extra power to it but i never use one so..your best bet would probably buying a PCIE USB Hub that connected to the PCIE port rather than USB..usually PCIE x4..with it the bandwidth is much wider and it should provide enough power up to 25W

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

17 hours ago, Hiya! said:

What do you mean by bandwidth?

If the HUB is plugged to the USB Port for example USB 3.0 then the bandwidth would be the same as USB 3.0

If you use more than one device at the same time on the hub e.g 3 flash drive then the speed will get splitted.

But if u are referring to power..then i have no idea..i knew that certain USB HUB has an adapter to provide extra power to it but i never use one so..your best bet would probably buying a PCIE USB Hub that connected to the PCIE port rather than USB..usually PCIE x4..with it the bandwidth is much wider and it should provide enough power up to 25W

laptop but thanks