LOTS of pixels... no PC!

Budget: 4.5k USD -10k USD

Aim: super desk! Giant viewing/multitasking display setup. Being able to casually, and rarely game in 4k w/ surround 

at proper FPS is wanted but not needed. PC gaming is secondary to just make it all work. Would like to build one 3-4 screen setup first, and then another one later this year, if someone has a way to make all eleven fit that be cool too.

Monitors: I have 11 4k TVs 55”-65”, and am eyeballing that new 49” UW display. Six of which are all Samsung Qled

Peripherals: I have all that I need.

WHY?: I remember wanting a setup like this after having seen the movie “Blank Check”. I must have been 8 or 9. Childhood dream, trying to make it happen. Not an upgrade, just a build. 

I am a display fiend. A screen junky with a serious pixel addiction. For the last 2 years I have been living (simultaneously) in 5 rented spaces strewn about my city. My lifestyle has changed and I am now a homeowner. So I have slowly been closing leases and making moves. I had roughly 2-4 55inch to 65inch 4k QLED/UHD televisions at each living/working space. Now, after having spent the better part of the month moving and packing up, I am currently sat alone in my now mostly empty 780ft studio apartment,  kept company by the ELEVEN 4k televisions that now live here, and sit unused, just chilling. This lease won't end for another year, and is paid in full. So, I have nothing but time and want to use some of these Displays to make a crazy set up. I know specificity is important here, and ill revise when I can find everything, but I simply do not have all the details on me currently. So to give a short list w/out full model numbers and specs the TVs I currently have w/ me are as follows:

-2 Vizio D Series (dumb TVs) @55inch. 

-1 Vizio D series (smart cast) @55inch.

-2 LG sj9500 @65inch

-6 Samsung QN55Q6F 4k ultra @55inch.

Ideally, I am looking to make either a 6 display setup, with the Samsung Qleds. 

Anything I make will primarily be used as a workstation/ trade desk/ and for entertainment (browse, movies, console game) Although secondary to my needs and wants Gaming (w/ surround in 1080p-4k) is a feature I would very much like to have. Space is small, so I am more fond of the idea of having 2 setups w/ 3 of the Qleds, and a pair of ultra wides below. I currently only have a handful of 1070s in an old mining rig, which I think will not be of any use to me in this endeavor. I know that I will need ALL of the VRAM, and a CPU that won’t bottleneck, some serious RAM as well. With CES coming up, Nvidia pulling a Nvidia and robbing us of the beloved GTX1080ti stock… I am at a loss. Don’t Know much about RTX… I just all of sudden have all these screens, free time, and cash.

If anyone Has any suggestions as to which GPU(s), CPU(s), mobo, etc I should consider to power and run the pixels of three to four 55inch 4k Qled TVs, in surround, and possibly an ultra wide as well, id love to hear any input. 

with boxes full of peripherals, and home theatre supplies I literally have everything that I need…exception being 

THE COMPUTER to power it all.  I have no idea what to build… but am I crazy to think that I can make it happen for under $ 5.5k? 

A single RTX 2080 Ti can run most titles at 4K 60fps, some still need to be tweaked though. If the games you wanna play support NVLink/SLI then a pair should let you do surround and maybe get it playable (I think they did triple 4K with 4x SLI Titans back when Nvidia supported more than 2 cards in SLI, but most games had pretty low fps counts). As for CPU, if you want the best gaming CPU out right now, get the 9900K. 

Something like this should be about the best you can get:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XxWGMZ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XxWGMZ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($538.90 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X72 Liquid CPU Cooler  ($179.96 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS MASTER ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($259.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($559.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($259.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($297.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB XC ULTRA GAMING Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($1329.99 @ B&H) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB XC ULTRA GAMING Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($1329.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Fractal Design - Design Define R6 USB-C - TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($174.22 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - Professional 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($189.97 @ Amazon) 
Total: $5120.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-25 14:40 EST-0500

Great Mobo, 64GB RAM because I assume with an eye watering amount of monitors you're gonna be doing a lot of multitasking just to fill them up, an 970 Evo cause why not, it's the best SSD out there, and a 2TB 860 Evo because you have the budget for it so why not just go all SSD? EVGA's cards are stellar and the thicc Ultra cards should perform very well (keep in mind you'll need to pick up a properly spaced NVLink bridge to run them in NVLink/SLI). Fractal Design R6 because good airflow while still looking great, and has the room to run a dope water-cooling loop if you ever decide to do that. For now a good 360mm AIO because it should cool better than any air coolers I know of (they generally beat 280mm AIOs, don't think they match 360s though). And PSU the overkill wattage HXi because it was cheaper than the 1000W version and you can be a nerd and watch the power consumption of all your hardware with Corsair's software since it's a, I guess "smart" PSU. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch