Looking for 1440p monitor for gaming and video editing.

m0nss7erKill

Hello! I'm looking for big ass monitor for gaming and video editing. I had 40 inch Samsung smart TV 6th series, but i sold it, so I can buy a monitor. 
The bare minimum is 27 inch. IPS or maybe VA panel. I wanted to get something with G sync, since I got 1070, but the prices get steeper there. 
My budget caps at 600 euro. 

Here is what i`ve found: 
AOC - Q3279VWFD8
LG 32GK850G (This one is good, but 200 euro more for the fuc*ing G sync).. 
 Or maybe 1080p ultawide, since i wont be able to drive 1440p ultrawide. 
I`ve never tried ulltrawide, nor monitor with adaptive sync, neither one with high refresh rate, so I'm pretty clueless here what to do. On theory, I know what is what, but since i`ve never tried them, I`ll need help. (there were rumors that next AMD GPUs will be pretty good, but I doubt that they will come at good price for me. 

I'm play race games, FPS, MMOs. RPGs. and Adobe Premiere 

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

5 hours ago, m0nss7erKill said:

Hello! I'm looking for big ass monitor for gaming and video editing. I had 40 inch Samsung smart TV 6th series, but i sold it, so I can buy a monitor. 
The bare minimum is 27 inch. IPS or maybe VA panel. I wanted to get something with G sync, since I got 1070, but the prices get steeper there. 
My budget caps at 600 euro. 

Here is what i`ve found: 
AOC - Q3279VWFD8
LG 32GK850G (This one is good, but 200 euro more for the fuc*ing G sync).. 
 Or maybe 1080p ultawide, since i wont be able to drive 1440p ultrawide. 
I`ve never tried ulltrawide, nor monitor with adaptive sync, neither one with high refresh rate, so I'm pretty clueless here what to do. On theory, I know what is what, but since i`ve never tried them, I`ll need help. (there were rumors that next AMD GPUs will be pretty good, but I doubt that they will come at good price for me. 

I'm play race games, FPS, MMOs. RPGs. and Adobe Premiere 

There's a lot of options out there. https://www.amazon.com/PG279Q-DisplayPort-Adjustable-Ergonomic-EyeCare/dp/B017EVR2VM there's this one it's good but it's above you budget by a bit. This one would suit u well https://www.amazon.com/Swift-PG278QR-G-SYNC-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B01N4ENDXR/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1545772245&sr=8-5&keywords=27+inch+1440p

8 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

The first one is not an option, since its way out of my budged (I'm looking at the local prices, since Ill get it on a lease) The second one doesn't look very appealing with this TN panel. 
Also, I'm fucking mad about this ugly "gaming" design that some monitors have. Like ROG, Predator etc.. Am I the only one who thinks it fugly ?

GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 minutes ago, m0nss7erKill said:

The first one is not an option, since its way out of my budged (I'm looking at the local prices, since Ill get it on a lease) The second one doesn't look very appealing with this TN panel. 
Also, I'm fucking mad about this ugly "gaming" design that some monitors have. Like ROG, Predator etc.. Am I the only one who thinks it fugly ?

Yes it's not everyone's favorite lol, what about this one? https://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-VA2719-2K-SMHD-Frameless-Monitor-Inputs/dp/B0749R9Q3J/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1545772245&sr=8-7&keywords=27+inch+1440p

16 hours ago, charbel1011 said:

It doesn't look bad. The one that you gave me link for is 8bit with HDMI and VGA. 

With the same model number I found 10bit and HDMI + DP. I found revieo mainly for the 8bit one. People report alot of backlight glow and about 70% sRGB coverage. 

4 hours ago, m0nss7erKill said:

It doesn't look bad. The one that you gave me link for is 8bit with HDMI and VGA. 

With the same model number I found 10bit and HDMI + DP. I found revieo mainly for the 8bit one. People report alot of backlight glow and about 70% sRGB coverage. 

Every monitor you're going to pick people gonna be putting bad reviews about blacklight glow. My monitor is the asus pg348q 1000$ monitor and there was a tons of people saying it has backlight glow and bleeding problem and at the same time people saying their monitor is perfect. So when i got it i had zero issues with what people are talking about.  So it really depends.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:35 PM, charbel1011 said:

Every monitor you're going to pick people gonna be putting bad reviews about blacklight glow. My monitor is the asus pg348q 1000$ monitor and there was a tons of people saying it has backlight glow and bleeding problem and at the same time people saying their monitor is perfect. So when i got it i had zero issues with what people are talking about.  So it really depends.

Thats true. I probably will wait some time until I get something