Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4 people, 4 controllers, 3 USB ports. What do I do?

helggii
 Share

I want to play rocket league with 3 friends but my laptop only has 3 USB ports. I have a bunch of chinese Xbox 360 looking controllers and a friend has two ps3 controllers. Is there any way to connect a ps3 controller to a pc via Bluetooth or do i need a wireless adapter for two ps3 controllers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, helggii said:

I want to play rocket league with 3 friends but my laptop only has 3 USB ports. I have a bunch of chinese Xbox 360 looking controllers and a friend has two ps3 controllers. Is there any way to connect a ps3 controller to a pc via Bluetooth or do i need a wireless adapter for two ps3 controllers?

I am actually not sure if you can play 4 player on rl on pc (i know you can do with two). anways i am pretty sure you can just get a usb dongle to expand more slots.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Flawizz said:

ST4200MINI2.main.jpg

 

5 minutes ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

I am actually not sure if you can play 4 player on rl on pc (i know you can do with two). anways i am pretty sure you can just get a usb dongle to expand more slots.

I just tried a dongle but it didn't work for some reason. Maybe the dongle doesn't work. I'll go buy another one. Thanks anyways

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, helggii said:

 

I just tried a dongle but it didn't work for some reason. Maybe the dongle doesn't work. I'll go buy another one. Thanks anyways

Ok so you have to use a "powered usb dongle"*Picture attached*

it has to be plugged into the wall too mine uses a micro usb to usb sync cord (i use a vtech camera charging cord it sends more power requiring you to not to have to plug in the cord in some cases.) but the one i bought is a usb 2.0 and it cost about 20$ the usb 3.0 cost maybe an extra 10-15$. Well i hope this helps

WIN_20181225_09_00_59_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181225_09_01_05_Pro.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×