Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4 people, 4 controllers, 3 USB ports. What do I do?

helggii

I want to play rocket league with 3 friends but my laptop only has 3 USB ports. I have a bunch of chinese Xbox 360 looking controllers and a friend has two ps3 controllers. Is there any way to connect a ps3 controller to a pc via Bluetooth or do i need a wireless adapter for two ps3 controllers?

2 minutes ago, helggii said:

I want to play rocket league with 3 friends but my laptop only has 3 USB ports. I have a bunch of chinese Xbox 360 looking controllers and a friend has two ps3 controllers. Is there any way to connect a ps3 controller to a pc via Bluetooth or do i need a wireless adapter for two ps3 controllers?

I am actually not sure if you can play 4 player on rl on pc (i know you can do with two). anways i am pretty sure you can just get a usb dongle to expand more slots.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

3 minutes ago, Flawizz said:

ST4200MINI2.main.jpg

5 minutes ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

I am actually not sure if you can play 4 player on rl on pc (i know you can do with two). anways i am pretty sure you can just get a usb dongle to expand more slots.

I just tried a dongle but it didn't work for some reason. Maybe the dongle doesn't work. I'll go buy another one. Thanks anyways

9 minutes ago, helggii said:

I just tried a dongle but it didn't work for some reason. Maybe the dongle doesn't work. I'll go buy another one. Thanks anyways

Ok so you have to use a "powered usb dongle"*Picture attached*

it has to be plugged into the wall too mine uses a micro usb to usb sync cord (i use a vtech camera charging cord it sends more power requiring you to not to have to plug in the cord in some cases.) but the one i bought is a usb 2.0 and it cost about 20$ the usb 3.0 cost maybe an extra 10-15$. Well i hope this helps

WIN_20181225_09_00_59_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181225_09_01_05_Pro.jpg