Lost some mounting nuts to my cooler, chances of Cooler Master selling me a new mounting kit?

Master Disaster

So after shearing one of the nuts off completely while trying to connect the 8 pin aux power to my board I removed the cooler and put everything back in the box, or at least so I thought.

Yesterday I took the sheared nut to my uncles and he managed to extract the bolt from inside it using a dremel to make a cut in the top then using a flat head screwdriver to unscrew it. I've tried today to reinstall it and luckily I checked everything was present before stripping my PC down because somehow I have managed to lose one of the nuts, theres only 3 (including the one we fixed yesterday) and there should be 4.

I've just spent over an hour and gone through every section of my room with a fine toothcomb, I've pulled out all my tables, cupboards, my bed, heck I even got my dad to pop round and help me lift the wardrobe so I could look under it. I even had the vacuum in hand and vacuumed every section as I was checking just in case I missed it by eye but it seem, for all intents and purposes, to have disappeared.

I realise you guys cannot help me but I'm wondering if I contact CM what are the chances of them selling me a new mounting kit? I wouldn't even want it for free, I would pay for it because at this point I have a £65 cooler sat in a box doing nothing and my system is running on the stock AMD cooler.

Thoughts?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Really good. Cooler master has always been good to me. I once bought a hyper 212 with a nut that didn't have threads. Contacted CM and they sent me another one no questions asked. 

10 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

So after shearing one of the nuts off completely while trying to connect the 8 pin aux power to my board I removed the cooler and put everything back in the box, or at least so I thought.

Yesterday I took the sheared nut to my uncles and he managed to extract the bolt from inside it using a dremel to make a cut in the top then using a flat head screwdriver to unscrew it. I've tried today to reinstall it and luckily I checked everything was present before stripping my PC down because somehow I have managed to lose one of the nuts, theres only 3 (including the one we fixed yesterday) and there should be 4.

I've just spent over an hour and gone through every section of my room with a fine toothcomb, I've pulled out all my tables, cupboards, my bed, heck I even got my dad to pop round and help me lift the wardrobe so I could look under it. I even had the vacuum in hand and vacuumed every section as I was checking just in case I missed it by eye but it seem, for all intents and purposes, to have disappeared.

I realise you guys cannot help me but I'm wondering if I contact CM what are the chances of them selling me a new mounting kit? I wouldn't even want it for free, I would pay for it because at this point I have a £65 cooler sat in a box doing nothing and my system is running on the stock AMD cooler.

Thoughts?

Yes sir best support I have dealt with they will help you.

My PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor (4.4Ghz), MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X470/ Intel Wave 2 WiFi/M.2), RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15, GPU: Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards, STORAGE: 120GB CRUCIAL SSD, 1TB WD BLUE, COOLER: Cooler Master 212 EVO RGB Black Edition, FANS: 4 x MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 Front, 1 Back, 1 Top), 1 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700 RPM(Back off Cooler), PC CASE: Cooler Master MB500 case, PSU: EVGA 750 BQ.

My Kids PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 (95watt @3.5Ghz @1.40V), MOBO: ASUS M2A-VM, RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2 800MHz, GPU: nVidia GT 710 2GB DDR3 (OC’ed Clock to 1300Mhz and Memory to 950Mhz), STORAGE: 250GB HDD, 500GB HDD, COOLER:  Cooler Master 212 EVO, PC CASE: Cooler Master Q300L , FANS: 3 x upHere RED LED Fans (2 Front, 1 Back), PSU: Generic 300 Watt PSU.

Console:  PS4 - vjizzle2384