Smart Light Alternatives? (like Hue/Yeelight)

Codingale

I was looking at the amazon price history for Yeelight and it went from $14.95 on December 3rd up to $29.99 each; likely due to the holidays.

Logically the'll go down after some time however, should I wait to get TWO smart RGB light bulbs?

I'd like support for:

• Alexa
  • IFTTT (If no Android & iOS app)
  • Siri (Optional)

Google Assistant would be also liked but isn't needed.

IFTTT is for me using them across Android/iOS. Alexa is for sure one device I'll use mainly in the area I need them. I don't need them critically but could before June '19.

Are there others that work with at least Alexa (and preferably IFFT) with good color range, good brightness and other neat things. I heard about Xiaomi (link) and they're pretty cheap but is this a good replacement?

56 minutes ago, James Evens said:

For $30 don't buy it. For $15 there is not a better option available . If you need it know take a look at hue which is not much more expensive and has some benefits. Osram and ikea is also not much cheaper so no need to get them. If you need them in 30 days order from china and hope they are not fake and have everything need for getting them through customs.

Hue isn't much more expensive yes, but I'd prefer not to have a hub for the Hue as I only have two outlets normally both full.

Never herd about Osram, looks pretty unknown and on par with hue's price. Ikea's bulb requires a hub, plus shipping to me isn't free which adds another bit of cost.

I've looked at the LOHAS Smart LED and am debating using those instead. Any input on that brand?

Best cheap alternative is IKEA Trådløs, you can even use them with the hue app and bridge, so you get the best of both worlds!