Not able to install my amd gpu driver.

I have an amd gpu in my laptop, I encountered that silly AMD catalyst error(catalyst control center cannot be started), So I tried to reinstall my gpu drivers, But now I can't install my gpu driver. I have downloaded the latest version, but when I try to install it, it only installs the catalyst install manager and nothing else. My gpu doesn't show up under display drivers in device manager too. My amd catalyst manager has completely disappeared as well. 

I am using an HP pavilion g6 notebook pc with an amd radeon hd 7670m gpu along with an Intel hd 3000. 

I could really use some help here. 

did you use DDU?

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

1 hour ago, mxk. said:

did you use DDU?

Yes I did use DDU but still not detecting my gpu

Probably something to do with dual graphics. These are pretty notorious for AMD problems. You should be looking for "dual graphics no detected" when trying to fix this. The 7670M is a Terrascale GPU and very old now. make sure you don't use any driver newer than 2015 as that will cause problems. There is a modded 2016 driver which will probably install ok, also a lot of people talking about this subject there so that might be of use.

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

2 hours ago, Madgemade said:

Probably something to do with dual graphics. These are pretty notorious for AMD problems. You should be looking for "dual graphics no detected" when trying to fix this. The 7670M is a Terrascale GPU and very old now. make sure you don't use any driver newer than 2015 as that will cause problems. There is a modded 2016 driver which will probably install ok, also a lot of people talking about this subject there so that might be of use.

I had 'switchable graphics' not sure about dual graphics. 

3 hours ago, Madgemade said:

And also if I reinstall my windows 7 again will it switch back to the old drivers? 

16 minutes ago, BananaPC said:

I had 'switchable graphics' not sure about dual graphics. 

Also my latest drivers are from 2015. 

Also.. Should I do a clean install of windows 7?

Will it remove all of HP's pre-installed applications?