How do I put the asus z390-E antenna onto its stand?

Ehrix
Go to solution Solved by Ehrix,
5 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

without pictures and or owning the board i can only tell you to simply screw the antenas into the back of the board.
If it comes with a stand I would suggest testing signal strength with the stand for example on top of the case (depending on your access point's position) compared to just the back. They can sometimes improve sometimes worsen your reception.

The connections shoudl be carefully aligned and screwed in hand tight. They are usually rotatable but be careful as they might not.

I figured it out thx for the reply.

How do I put the asus z390-E antenna onto its stand? I don't know even know if its a stand it just looks like one.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but the antenna is connected to a mobo so I thought it would belong here.

Current Pc Parts:

-CPU: Intel i7-9700k

-GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 black edition

-CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

-Mobo: Asus z390-E gaming

-Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 32g @3000MHz

-Storage: Samsung 850evo 256Gb

-Storage: Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm

-Case: NZXT H500

-Extra: NZXT Hue 2

without pictures and or owning the board i can only tell you to simply screw the antenas into the back of the board.
If it comes with a stand I would suggest testing signal strength with the stand for example on top of the case (depending on your access point's position) compared to just the back. They can sometimes improve sometimes worsen your reception.

The connections shoudl be carefully aligned and screwed in hand tight. They are usually rotatable but be careful as they might not.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

5 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

I figured it out thx for the reply.

Current Pc Parts:

Was it the kind where you put it in through the bottom?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

9 hours ago, nick name said:

Was it the kind where you put it in through the bottom?

Yes it was. I was dumb and didn't notice how it worked.

Current Pc Parts: