Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks for this info. Although this isn't relevant to me (as in I wasn't going to buy one), it's great to spread the word about these fakes.

I think it was last WAN that they were talking about brand identity and protection. Quite a coincidence.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Only 9.99 shipping I’m buying now lol.

Turns out that there is more than that one listing for this. I found at least 6 for this one.

Screenshot_20181223-170959.png

Just now, airdeano said:

it is not necessary to SPAM the entire staff, just a report or nicklmg

okay. i did it last time to let them take notice as fast as possible. will do next time

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

okay. i did it last time to let them take notice as fast as possible. will do next time

Nick is probably the best one to tag.  Anyone else will probably just end up trying to get to him anyway through a slower chain of events

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Nick is probably the best one to tag.  Anyone else will probably just end up trying to get to him anyway through a slower chain of events

yeah, last time it went up via a mod, if i remember correctly it was paul, so i tried it this time around too

5 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Only 9.99 shipping I’m buying now lol.

You could buy a 9.99 garmet and just iron on your own design for 4.99 and call it a day