Opinion for COUGAR TURRET MESH

asparuh

Hello, in your opinion   this case : COUGAR Turret Mesh is it worth buying  ? I hesitate  between  phanteks eclipse p350x( 81.12$), Meshify C (106.21$)  and Turret Mesh( 80.54$)

Yup,the case has room for my GPU. I have Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC version and Turret Mesh  has  max. GPU length  of 350 (mm) / 13.77 (in)

On 12/23/2018 at 2:14 PM, asparuh said:

Hello, in your opinion   this case : COUGAR Turret Mesh is it worth buying  ? I hesitate  between  phanteks eclipse p350x( 81.12$), Meshify C (106.21$)  and Turret Mesh( 80.54$)

It looks to me like a budget Meshify C. The quality of Construction of the case wont be as good as either the P350X or the Meshify C, but for the price you get a good amount of case for your money. I'm not sure how good the dust filtration is on the front since I cant tell if the front Panel has a filter in it or if it's just a perforated front panel (meaning it just has a lot of holes in it). 

Any of these cases would be fine for you. Just make sure to get extra fans if you get the P350x or the Turret Mesh because they only come with 1 fan

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 12/26/2018 at 4:02 PM, TVwazhere said:

It looks to me like a budget Meshify C. The quality of Construction of the case wont be as good as either the P350X or the Meshify C, but for the price you get a good amount of case for your money. I'm not sure how good the dust filtration is on the front since I cant tell if the front Panel has a filter in it or if it's just a perforated front panel (meaning it just has a lot of holes in it). 

Any of these cases would be fine for you. Just make sure to get extra fans if you get the P350x or the Turret Mesh because they only come with 1 fan

I don't know, the only store I was able to find with 2-pages Google store was Amazon, $70 there, the same price as P350X. Considering Cougar does not have built in LEDs, I would assume the build quality to be at least as good as the P350X. But it seems to be a bit narrow (max CPU cooler height is only 160 mm)

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

1 hour ago, Quadriplegic said:

I don't know, the only store I was able to find with 2-pages Google store was Amazon, $70 there, the same price as P350X. Considering Cougar does not have built in LEDs, I would assume the build quality to be at least as good as the P350X. But it seems to be a bit narrow (max CPU cooler height is only 160 mm)

Phanteks is actually known for their very robust build quality, cutting corners appropriately to reduce cost in other areas like rubber grommets, smaller side windows, one less fan compared to the P400 and using plastic mountings for HDD and SSD's instead of steel bays. For the $$$ they tend to build some of the best budget cases (the P300 is a good example of this)

160mm cooler height is standard (at least it should be, anything less IMO is generally bad design. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25