WD 120GB M.2 SATA being recognized by device manager, BIOS, and WD software, but not in file explorer

Hogger

I have a gigabyte z170-hd3 mobo. I had an OCZ 256GB M.2 on the board as my boot drive. I just got a new WD m.2 SATA and decided to switch some stuff around. I put the OCZ m.2 back into it's original PCIe card and put it back in. Then, I put the WD M.2 into the slot on the mobo. My computer boots fine and all my files are present. But my WD is not showing up in file explorer. Everything else can recognize it though.

ltt.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hogger said:

I have a gigabyte z170-hd3 mobo. I had an OCZ 256GB M.2 on the board as my boot drive. I just got a new WD m.2 SATA and decided to switch some stuff around. I put the OCZ m.2 back into it's original PCIe card and put it back in. Then, I put the WD M.2 into the slot on the mobo. My computer boots fine and all my files are present. But my WD is not showing up in file explorer. Everything else can recognize it though.

ltt.jpg

The disc is still unallocated. You have to use windows disk manager to create a volume from the unallocated space

3 minutes ago, Fyfey96 said:

The disc is still unallocated. You have to use windows disk manager to create a volume from the unallocated space

you're the man, man. Never had to do that before