SCDkeys and SCDkey are different sites.

rgbManiac

I just found out that there are two different SCDkey sites: SCDkey.com and SCDkeys.com (only the s is the difference). Are they from the same org. or is it a huge scam.

I did a whois search on both sites and SCDkeys showed as being registered in somewhere in China with "Chengdu Century Oriental Network Communication Co., Ltd." whereas SCDkey showed as being registered with "GoDaddy", so I'd stay clear of SCDkeys..

Just now, 1kv said:

I did a whois search on both sites and SCDkeys showed as being registered in somewhere in China with "Chengdu Century Oriental Network Communication Co., Ltd." whereas SCDkey showed as being registered with "GoDaddy", so I'd stay clear of SCDkeys..

but why scdkey doesnt sell any windows 10 keys anymore

SCDKey is fine, bought a Windows 10 Home Key there, actually after TPU´s sponsored article. And it was immideatly delivered and worked just fine.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz CL17

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Capillex Storage: Samsung 980 Pro and 970 Evo 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Crucial MX300 525GB WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000 Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB 6x LL120

Just now, racer243l said:

SCDKey is fine, bought a Windows 10 Home Key there, actually after TPU´s sponsored article. And it was immideatly delivered and worked just fine.

scdkey or scdkeys, which one and when?

4 minutes ago, rgbManiac said:

but why scdkey doesnt sell any windows 10 keys anymore

I have no clue. I've never used SCDKey before.

3 minutes ago, 1kv said:

I have no clue. I've never used SCDKey before.

nobody isnt even talking about it in the internet, what i find really weird due to the SCDkey bomb that happened in the spring.

1 hour ago, rgbManiac said:

scdkey or scdkeys, which one and when?

SCDKey, without the s at the end. Bought about two weeks ago. Paid with PayPal

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz CL17

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Capillex Storage: Samsung 980 Pro and 970 Evo 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Crucial MX300 525GB WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000 Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB 6x LL120