First boot, stuck on msi bios, but not displaying anything in bios

kkeinan3

I just boot up my first pc, and it went to msi bios but nothing happening there and nothing appears to appear on there.. I’m attaching a picture you can have a look guys, thanks 

C769E7AD-FAF0-46AD-B922-73AD1E2F744D.jpeg

2600 , b450 Carbon ac, 3000 ddr4 , g3 550, sapphire nitro+ 580, 

Try removing the CMOS battery and resetting it. I would suggest flashing the BIOS to the latest version...but in this case I don't see a way to do that. Try reseating your cpu and ram as well.

I took keyboard and mouse out and I got this picture now , and keyboard and mouse not working 

image.jpg

Did you try my suggestions? Also try unplugging any HDDs and SSDs and then see what happens. Also if you have a PS2 keyboard, try using that. I found this: https://storage-asset.msi.com/html/pdf/How_to_make_a_bootable_flash_disk_and_to_flash_BIOS_f.pdf

Give it a try if you can. Here is the BIOS download page for you motherboard (latest one is at the top. It's 7B85v12): https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC

I tried 2 hdd and 1 ssd ..

1 hdd says press any key key for bootable device something can’t rememe

2nd hdd my old hdd from a laptop .. it’s booting up windows was loading but it’s from a vaio laptop, and it has it needs to do vaio care repair , and I need to click okay, then keyboard and mouse not working, but it’s working n lighting when I don’t need to press anything..

3rd sdd it goes straight to msi bios as in the picture, first picture is with leyboard plugged in, and 2nd picture is with keyboard not plugged in. 

Just wondering if that’s a problem with having no case, I have everything except a case , just testing the stuff on the mob box, I believe it’s ok  , because it was booting my old hdd but stuck where I need the keyboard and couldn’t continue , and I can’t still understand the bios in the picture up, why I can’t use it, keyboard and mouse not working 

I advised trying WITHOUT any drives connected. Testing on the motherboard box should be fine, in fact I think Linus even recommends people do this when building a PC to make sure it all works. But try the BIOS flash suggestion above. If nothing else, I would RMA the board.

I didn’t buy a case or don’t have a monitor yet , I read some other forum, it says it’s a common problem using on a tv instead of a monitor , that guy shared the same pic and bios worked well when used in monitor .. hopefully will work. Thanks anyway . I appreciate it :) thanks