Good Tech Under 100?

DrThots

Seeing your tiny ass desk, I'd suggest buying a bigger one. Would also give you the space if you ever want to upgrade your monitors to something bigger.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Seeing your tiny ass desk, I'd suggest buying a bigger one. Would also give you the space if you ever want to upgrade your monitors to something bigger.

yeah i might buy some a bigger desk

I'd suggest saving the money until you have a larger budget, then look around at sit/stand desks. That, or save until you can purchase a big upgrade for your PC. Your case looks like it could use an upgrade imo.

5 minutes ago, Tantabus said:

I'd suggest saving the money until you have a larger budget, then look around at sit/stand desks. That, or save until you can purchase a big upgrade for your PC. Your case looks like it could use an upgrade imo.

yeah im looking into buying one like 

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/desks/desk-computer-desks/alex-linnmon-table-black-brown-grey-spr-29047257/

What about those multi function volume knobs that connect to your PC? Its only probably around 25 ish I think.

1 minute ago, Froug said:

What about those multi function volume knobs that connect to your PC? Its only probably around 25 ish I think.

what?

If you need to ask, save the money - you clearly don't need anything right now (at least for that price).

Although, even if you don't need it you could get a used/refurbished rack server on ebay and start playing around with it to learn something new.

Also yeah, there's a dedicated LTT series about this:

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*