Can someone confirm all these parts work well together?

tukars

So I'm buying parts for my first pc build today, and I don't want to make any mistakes buying the wrong things that aren't compatible...
I've done about lots of research and watched lots of videos but that doesn't make me an expert in everything...
I live in the UK, and yes I plan to upgrade the GPU in the future to a GTX 1070...
also the be quiet didn't have a 550W PSU that I liked so I went for the 600W instead which is still reasonably priced and allows for alot of future upgrades...
Heres my list;

My main questions are; is the CPU good for the motherboard? does it allow for overclocking in the future?
does it come with all the cables?
does everything work with each other?

also; I'm not looking for suggestions of new parts, unless necessary, because I like the parts I chose and they go well with the theme I want

the CPU will work in that motherboard and you can overclock. you shouldnt need to buy any extra cables and everything will work together

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the CPU will work in that motherboard and you can overclock. you shouldnt need to buy any extra cables and everything will work together

thanks

The parts you chose look fine, it should all work together without problems and yes it will allow for some overclocking in the future, although you might want to think about getting a 3rd party CPU cooler once you get around to it.

The only things I'd suggest as long it's within your budget:

1) I assume you're using the SSD as a system drive if it was my system I'd go with a 240-250ish GB Model instead of a 120GB, it'll give you more space to keep anything you use more often on the faster solid state drive (whether it'll be a game or two and any programs you might use on a daily basis that can possibly benefit from being on an SSD)

2) I don't know what you plan on using the PC for as you didn't mention it, but 8GB of RAM is not a lot with current games, even Chrome can eat that up if you open too many tabs so, instead of going with 2x 4GB of RAM, I'd go with 2x 8GB or if that takes you over the budget then go with just 1 8GB stick for now and buy the 2nd one when you have the funds. Using 8GB sticks leaves you just a little bit more potential for some small future upgrades. - Also the single 8GB stick of the Kingston RAM you chose is 4 quid cheaper than the 2x 4GB.

48 minutes ago, Arttu89 said:

The parts you chose look fine, it should all work together without problems and yes it will allow for some overclocking in the future, although you might want to think about getting a 3rd party CPU cooler once you get around to it.

The only things I'd suggest as long it's within your budget:

1) I assume you're using the SSD as a system drive if it was my system I'd go with a 240-250ish GB Model instead of a 120GB, it'll give you more space to keep anything you use more often on the faster solid state drive (whether it'll be a game or two and any programs you might use on a daily basis that can possibly benefit from being on an SSD)

2) I don't know what you plan on using the PC for as you didn't mention it, but 8GB of RAM is not a lot with current games, even Chrome can eat that up if you open too many tabs so, instead of going with 2x 4GB of RAM, I'd go with 2x 8GB or if that takes you over the budget then go with just 1 8GB stick for now and buy the 2nd one when you have the funds. Using 8GB sticks leaves you just a little bit more potential for some small future upgrades. - Also the single 8GB stick of the Kingston RAM you chose is 4 quid cheaper than the 2x 4GB.

You are better sticking with 2 sticks of Ram on Ryzen as it can affect performance.

13 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

You are better sticking with 2 sticks of Ram on Ryzen as it can affect performance.

Given he's building a mainstream system, if he keeps to sticks with the same speed/timings and same amount of memory, any performance diffrence between single channel and dual channel would be fairly insignificant.

1 hour ago, Arttu89 said:

Given he's building a mainstream system, if he keeps to sticks with the same speed/timings and same amount of memory, any performance diffrence between single channel and dual channel would be fairly insignificant.

That has nothing to do with it. He could be building a high end Ryzen build and it would still have the same issue. You want dual channel Ram for Ryzen. It can have an impact on FPS when gaming. So he is better to stick with 2 x 4GB rather than 1 x 8GB if that is all his budget allows.