No post from gigabyte ax370 gaming k5

I've got this system:
Gigabyte Aorus AX370 Gaming K5
AMD Ryzen 3 1200
HyperX Fury 8gb 2666mhz (it's on the qvl) 2X4GB
Radeon RX 470

I built this today. The motherboard was given from a friend who had an other ryzen cpu.
When i power it up all fans work, my gpu led works but I get no post on screen and on the mobo, the cpu troubleshooting led is on and flashes for some ms to the dram.
I tried reconnecting the atx and 24pin cables, tried with one ram or switching the slots, cleared cmos but still get this issue..

Help me please if you have any ideas on how to solve this..

Try different RAM if you can. Are you sure it's in the right slot(s)? Try just one stick.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

13 minutes ago, Jazz-Kostas said:

I've got this system:
Gigabyte Aorus AX370 Gaming K5
AMD Ryzen 3 1200
HyperX Fury 8gb 2666mhz (it's on the qvl) 2X4GB
Radeon RX 470

I built this today. The motherboard was given from a friend who had an other ryzen cpu.
When i power it up all fans work, my gpu led works but I get no post on screen and on the mobo, the cpu troubleshooting led is on and flashes for some ms to the dram.
 I tried reconnecting the atx and 24pin cables, tried with one ram or switching the slots, cleared cmos but still get this issue..

Help me please if you have any ideas on how to solve this..

Is your CPU good? Try reseating it. It might be loose. I had this issue before

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

11 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Try different RAM if you can. Are you sure it's in the right slot(s)? Try just one stick.

Unfortunately I don't have an other ram model available but I tried one stick. What I noticed is that when i installed it on the ddr4_3 slot (which is the second slot from the right), the troubleshooting led stayed static on cpu, while on other slots it flashes on dram every 3-4 seconds.

10 hours ago, jake765111 said:

Is your CPU good? Try reseating it. It might be loose. I had this issue before

I read that too somewhere but unfortunately reinstalling it didn't fix my issue.. ?

Can someone tell me if it's the cpu that is preventing the system to boot or the mobo?