FPS drops from 80to 50

CelanOG

Hello so i just bought bf V and im not quite satisfied with preformance, im playing it on Auto settings that game gave me witch is Normal. I have like 80 fps, but every like 3,4 minutes it drops down to 40,50 fps sometimes even under 30. also i have some doubt in my Hard disk i have 2 hard discs one both of them are like 2,3 years old been in all of my previous weak builds also one of them is constantly making grinding noise i checked them in hdd sentinel program and both are on 100/100 only thing is that one of these temps are like 45 while im surfing and watching videos, didnt check while im in games. My pc specs are
Win 10 64bit
I5 3570 
8 Gigs of ddr3 1333 ram
RX 570 4gb XFX 
Hard Disk wd 250gb and segate 750gig i think
p.s sorry for my bad english its not my main language

hdd2.png

hdd.png

Yeah i was thinking about that too,so is there any solution for that can u upgrade to something on my 1155 mb, thinking about i7 3770
or maybe i7 2600 will gave me better preformance than this i5

6 minutes ago, CelanOG said:

Yeah i was thinking about that too,so is there any solution for that can u upgrade to something on my 1155 mb, thinking about i7 3770
or maybe i7 2600 will gave me better preformance than this i5

A 3770 would help, but honestly if you're gonna spend ~100 USD on a chip, you might want to look at upgrading to a new platform for double the price. That's just my opinion though.

Make sure to quote users so we know when you respond!

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P