Remove Watermark on Windows 10 and activate Windows

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
12 hours ago, NickWolf said:

Yeah i currently have the Pro version on my Pc and formatting again would be time consuming and idk if it would be useful.So if i am correct i can buy a key from Kinguin or G2A for 15-20 euros and if it gets blacklisted i can buy one again?

Sure. I'm just trying to say, that you are paying for essentially pirate copy as you have no way to know how license was acquired. Rest is up to you.

Hello guys so i recently changed my motherboard and i used the Media Creation Tool to install Windows 10 on my new hardware but unfortunately after 1 day of use the Watermark came up and it is annoying.I disabled Microsoft's Welcome Message and Microsoft's Tips by right clicking on the screen and go to the Display Settings i rebooted and now it seems to be ok but i dont know if it will come up again.So guys i need your help.Is there any way to remove this Watermark forever and  "activate my Windows without paying a fortune and be legit?Actually i care about the Watermark more because its visible,idc about Personalizing etc.

Get Win 10 from ebay for 5 euros - problem solved.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

I was going to do that but i heard that the Key i am going to get might get Blacklisted after a few days/months of usage.I dont know that to do really

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

It's not that cheap. And I don't know if there is a good legit way to do it, but there are some pieces of software out there that can remove it. Linus did a video on this a little while back.

13 minutes ago, NickWolf said:

I was going to do that but i heard that the Key i am going to get might get Blacklisted after a few days/months of usage.I dont know that to do really

That doesn't happen

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

On 12/21/2018 at 12:05 AM, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

That doesn't happen

... Often.... But it does happen. Full price license and you can be sure it doesn't happen.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

... Often.... But it does happen. Full price license and you can be sure it doesn't happen.

The thing is i spent all my money on the upgrade and i cant afford a full license.It costs 250euros and here in Greece we dont have that kind of luxury ;(.So what should i do.Stick with the Watermark or buy a 5 euro key from Kinguin/G2A/Ebay etc.Btw if it gets blacklisted will i be ale to use my PC or i will have to reinstall Windows again?

53 minutes ago, NickWolf said:

The thing is i spent all my money on the upgrade and i cant afford a full license.It costs 250euros and here in Greece we dont have that kind of luxury ;(.So what should i do.Stick with the Watermark or buy a 5 euro key from Kinguin/G2A/Ebay etc.Btw if it gets blacklisted will i be ale to use my PC or i will have to reinstall Windows again?

Blacklisting means that activation will be lost. MS doesn't punish end user more than that as you might not be aware about how license was acquired by seller. Some of the keys are result for more or less illegal activity.

You are looking at Pro pricing? Do you really need those features?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Blacklisting means that activation will be lost. MS doesn't punish end user more than that as you might not be aware about how license was acquired by seller. Some of the keys are result for more or less illegal activity.

You are looking at Pro pricing? Do you really need those features?

Yeah i currently have the Pro version on my Pc and formatting again would be time consuming and idk if it would be useful.So if i am correct i can buy a key from Kinguin or G2A for 15-20 euros and if it gets blacklisted i can buy one again?

12 hours ago, NickWolf said:

Sure. I'm just trying to say, that you are paying for essentially pirate copy as you have no way to know how license was acquired. Rest is up to you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv