Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

12/27 8:07am PST New Additions/Changes to my Winter/Christmas Sale List

Paul Rudd

The Steam Winter sales started a few hours ago. I figured I would let the Steam sales roll in a bit before posting anything. The games go on discounts game to game as the minutes go by so more will be available as the night goes through. So far it does look like they're switching up on which games are much cheaper than others. A good example of this is garry's mod. It's now $4.99(50% off) but it was $2.49(75% off) during the Autumn sale. I'm also seeing very similar deals to the Autumn sale still present like Batman games going for $4.99 so be sure to be aware of these practices.

Some game deals worth noting that caught my eye... Some may not be for you, some may be perfect for you. I tried to go through hundreds of games on Steam and list any game worth playing for its price tag.

There may be just a few duds but there also may be some hidden gems. It's all about your particular taste in video games. And remember, if it's on this list, it has some ounce of potential.

I'm aiming to help everyone at least build their Steam wish list so every major sale is a much easier and better experience.

It's come to my knowledge that the best deals on Steam are year round provided you know of all the games among the thousands.

Pink = Recent additions/price changes on 12/27 at 8:07am.

Hot Pink = FREE games.

Green = GMG prices.

Blue = Steam prices.

Purple = GOG prices.

Red = Humble prices.

Carrot = Origin

Yellow/Orange = Fanatical prices.

Orange = GameBillet prices.

• After Dreams - Story Rich Indie Exploration game based from real life experiences with a touch of horror elements. Directionless.
  • Alien Swarm Reactive Drop - Isometric top-down alien shooter. It's free and it's awesome.
  • All Is Dust - Pretty short Survival Horror. I don't want to spoil anything else.
  • Awkward Dimensions Redux - Described as weird yet cool. Said to be experienced, not played.
  • b - Indie free flight experience with some sort of story and a great soundtrack. VR support.
  • Blameless - Horror, adventure, puzzler that's actually pretty decent. You don't gotta be too deep into the genre either.
  • BrainBread 2 - Another Left 4 Dead clone with more elements thrown in. Came out about 2 and a half years ago. Still up and running. Very decent.
  • CAYNE - One of the best point & click survival horror games on Steam that's free. I remember nothing but great things about this one.
  • Codename CURE - I've kept this game in my Steam for two reasons. It's another Left 4 Dead game that works and two people still play it. I like it.
  • CONCLUSE - You either love it or hate it. It's a very different horror puzzler.
  • Cry of Fear - Very overlooked, awesome looking game here.
  • CS2D - It's basically a top-down CS:GO. Very positive reviews for the past 15 years.
  • Dark Deception - YouTube Achievement Hunter Dark Deception and you'll see why I recommend it. Great new game.
  • Dark Places - New Survival Horror FPS. May or may not have some bugs but I'd definitely give it a whirl.
  • Dead Frontier 2 - The devs supposedly took the money and ran but it's still up and running.
  • Dead Maze - A bit of a learning curve but addictive and rewarding once you learn and are into the genre.
  • Deep Space - Might be dead right now but it was really good a few months ago. If it's dead try Alien Swarm if this game interested you, also free.
  • The Desolate Hope - Surreal 2D Cyberpunk Platformer that looks like Oddworld wth a Great Soundtrack.
  • Doorways Old Prototype - Reminds me of A Story About My Uncle and SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell.
  • Electric Highways - Indie Puzzler, Surreal Horror, Cyberpunk, Sci-Fi, Retro Walking Simulator with a Great Soundtrack.
  • The Emulator - A free, survival horror puzzler released to Steam yesterday 12/22.
  • Escape the Game - 2D Indie Atmospheric Platformer. Think Super Meat Boy minus the blood and throw in light up colors in darkness.
  • Estranged Act II - If it's anything like its trailer and Steam reviews, this game has to be very good because it looks great.
  • The Expendabros - Sidescrolling aggressive and explosive shooter.
  • Fingerbones - Tough to describe. Dark Psychological Horror best describes it I guess.
  • Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle - Indie, Puzzle, Horror, Turn Based game. Tons of positive reviews if you're into its genre.
  • FROSTBITE Deadly Climate - Indie survival horror where you manage your heat. Short but pretty decent.
  • Get Off My Lawn! - Has the tiniest bit of horror element possible to make this list. Only good if you're into the genre.
  • Greetings - Criminally short but surprisingly awesome. Totally worth installing and playing.
  • Hellbound: Survival Mode - I put this on here just in case you're into games like Doom 2016. It's really awesome.
  • Infestation: The New Z - Needs optimization but playable if you know what you're doing.
  • Into The Unknown - Casual Indie Horror in which its title actually describes exactly what you're getting into.
  • J.A.W.S - It lacks a lot but hey, it's new and it's free. Gotta look past its flaws.
  • Jack Is Missing - A lot to forgive here but completely playable. It's a short comedic horror simulation.
  • Lake of Voices - Only if you're into visual novels with psychological horror, dark fantasy elements. Great soundtrack. Atmospheric.
  • Legacy of the Elder Star - Free Indie shoot em' up with a great soundtrack.
  • Light Bearers - A multiplayer, asymmetrical horror hide and seek game that pits a sinister shadow against cute light bears.
  • MANDAGON - 2D Platformer with a Great Soundtrack. Reminds me of another game I can't think of right now.
  • Marie's Room - Looks very similar to Life Is Strange with some Mystery and Psychological Horror elements thrown in.
  • Minds Eyes - Experimental, Survival, Psychological Horror. The reviews drawn me to giving it a try.
  • Mist of the Dark - This is a last resort. It appears to be dead but might be possible to get it running. I wouldn't try but you can if you wish.
  • No More Room in Hell - You should know about this one already. A free Left 4 Dead that's stayed alive since 2011.
  • Off-Peak - Indie Horror, Surreal, Adventure, Walking Simulator with a Great Soundtrack.
  • Only If - Atmospheric Puzzler Walking Simulator with horror and comedic elements.
  • The Pillage - A time killing sidescroller about mass murdering civilians for their kidneys.
  • Relic Hunters Zero - An aggressive, pixel graphic, indie shooter. Looks great.
  • SAS Zombie Assault 4 - Top down, mobile like, zombie shooter. Not much else to say except positive reviews.
  • School Grounds - Spent some time watching this very new, Casual, Indie, Horror. Has potential. Definitely worth an install.
  • Scorch - I think if you combine The Vanishing of Ethan Carter with Firewatch, you get Scorch. Not sure though since I've never played it.
  • SCP Secret Laboratory - Survival Atmospheric Horror. Described as whatever you want it to be. Funny, serious, chill, etc.
  • SEPTEMBER 1999 - Described as impossible to describe without spoiling anything. So just get it and play it.
  • Serena - Short Point & Click game with multiple elements.
  • The SKIES - Threw this on here because it's free and it has potential.
  • Super Blue Boy Planet - One of my favorite free Steam platformer games. Short but sweet.
  • Transmissions Element 120 - Short, single player Half Life mod that looks really good imo.
  • Trap - Decent 2D Horror Point & Click Adventure game. It's con is that only the first one is free and parts 2 and 3 is where it gets good.
  • We Were Here - A 1-2 hour Psychological Puzzler. Tons of positive reviews.
  • You Have to Win the Game - One of my favorite free Steam games. Reminds me of the movie Big.
  • Zombie Panic! Source - Similar to Codename CURE just a lot older and somehow still kicking. Don't expect it to be the greatest.
  • Dead Bits - $0.49
  • Linea, the Game - $0.49
  • Frederic: Resurrection Of Music Director's Cut - $0.59
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 - $0.69
  • Superflight - $0.74
  • Death's Hangover - $0.84
  • Distraint: Deluxe Edition - $0.84(recommended to those that didn't snag it for free not too long ago)
  • Septerra Core - $0.84
  • A Dump in the Dark - $0.89(stumbled upon this and thought it was hilarious)
  • The Adventures of Capitano Navarro - $0.89
  • Amaranthine - $0.89
  • Bad Dream Coma - $0.89
  • City of Chains - $0.89
  • Dead Dust - $0.89
  • The Dope Game - $0.89
  • Dungeon Nightmares II The Memory - $0.89
  • Glass Wing - $0.89
  • Konung 3 Ties of the Dynasty - $0.89
  • Merry Glade - $0.89
  • Midnight - $0.89(think Angry Birds meets Ori minus the explosions, seems relaxing as can be)
  • Project Snowblind - $0.89
  • Soulbringer - $0.89
  • Survive in Angaria - $0.89
  • Tetropunk - $0.89(Tetris meets steampunk, nothing less, nothing more)
  • Pitiri 1977 - $0.91
  • Reload - $0.94
  • Adam Wolfe - $0.95
  • Parallyzed - $0.95
  • Anachronox - $0.97(matches historic low from 11/22/17, Old School, Cyberpunk, Story Rich, RPG, similar to Mass Effect and Original Deus Ex)
  • Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain - $0.97
  • Deus Ex GOTY Edition - $0.97(matches historic low from 12/21/17)
  • Dungeon Siege - $0.97
  • Dungeon Siege II - $0.97
  • Final Directive - $0.97
  • Journey of a Roach - $0.97
  • Just Cause - $0.97
  • Kane and Lynch Dead Men - $0.97
  • Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver - $0.97
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 - $0.97
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance - $0.97
  • Thief Gold - $0.97
  • Thief II - $0.97
  • Urban Chaos - $0.97
  • Brickochet - $0.98(ever play Arkanoid?)
  • Jet Car Stunts - $0.98(played this years ago, it's like an Old School Trackmania, quite fun when you give it a chance)
  • Just Ski - $0.98(almost overlooked this game, glad I didn't, it's like Alto's Adventure(free on Windows store) but surprisingly more relaxing)
  • Indecision. - $0.98
  • Quantum Conundrum - $0.98
  • Refunct - $0.98
  • Thief Deadly Shadows - $0.98
  • Tomb Raider Underworld - $0.98(I know many other Tomb Raider games were this cheap too but Underworld rarely hits this price)
  • 140 - $0.99(crank up your sound system if you have one, excellent rhythm game)
  • bit Dungeon II - $0.99
  • Counter-Strike Condition Zero - $0.99
  • Deathmatch Classic - $0.99
  • Defunct - $0.99
  • Enclave - $0.99(matches historic low during major sales, recommended to fans of Old School, Action, Hack N Slash, RPG, Basic Combat genres) 
  • Half-Life 2 Deathmatch - $0.99
  • Half-Life Blue Shift - $0.99
  • Half-Life Opposing Force - $0.99
  • Hand Simulator - $0.99
  • Iggy's Egg Adventure - $0.99
  • Mini Ghost - $0.99
  • Mr.President! - $0.99(buy it, right now, YouTube Achievement Hunter Mr President to find out why)
  • Ninja Senki DX - $0.99(2D Pixel Graphics, Retro, Indie Platformer)
  • The Novelist - $0.99
  • Perils of Man - $0.99
  • Postal 2 - $0.99
  • Redie - $0.99
  • Retro Game Crunch - $0.99
  • Savant Ascent - $0.99
  • Shoot 1UP - $0.99
  • The Silent Age - $0.99
  • Super Inefficient Golf - $0.99(one of the cheapest golf games on Steam that isn't buggy or clanky, aside from its intentions)
  • Super Trench Attack - $0.99
  • Teslagrad - $0.99
  • Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers - $0.99(possibly a hidden gem? watched some dude describe it as such on YouTube)
  • Trials of Azra - $0.99
  • X-Blades - $0.99(practically the same thing said about Enclave, same Topware Interactive publisher, they also created the Two Worlds games)
  • Zombo Buster Rising - $0.99
  • The Madness of Little Emma - $1.07($0.18 higher than historic low from 12/22/16 on Steam, Rogue-like, 2D Platformer, Great Soundtrack)
  • Doom 3 - $1.12($0.06 higher than historic low on Savemi, recommended to those that have never actually played the game & are into Doom)
  • Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth - $1.24(regularly hitting this price everywhere)
  • Chaser - $1.24(matches historic low from 12/10/18 at Fanatical, recommended to fans of Old School, Sci-fi, FPS, Cyberpunk genres)
  • Glass Masquerade - $1.24(recommended to every gamer that just so happened to miss out on it for free on Humble because of the Hurricane)
  • Hunted The Demons Forge - $1.24(historic low on Steam, the game is best played in online coop but it's a bit tough to get it to run that way)
  • Quake II - $1.24($0.18 higher than historic low from 11/21/18 on Savemi, recommended to those that know how to MOD, looks awesome modded)
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein - $1.24($0.18 higher than historic low from 11/21/18 on Savemi, recommended to Wolf fans that never played this)
  • Halo Spartan Assault - $1.49($0.30 higher than historic low from Thanksgiving of 2017 on Steam, recommended to ALL Halo fans)
  • Halo Spartan Strike - $1.49(exactly the same as described above for Spartan Assault)
  • Hylics - $1.49(Surreal, Abstract, RPG, reminds me of the way MTV used to look)
  • Just Cause 2 - $1.49(same historic low as Autumn sale)
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian Of Light - $1.49
  • Mini Ninjas - $1.49(was free not too far back, not sure if it's worth $1.49 but it is if you like games like Kungfu Panda)
  • Surgeon Simulator - $1.49
  • Witchinour - $1.49(historic low, Indie, Action, Shoot Em' Up, Fast Paced, Rogue-like/lite, Pixel Graphics, Bosses, Bullet Hell)
  • Nuclear Dawn - $1.50(new historic low, recommended to fans of complex futuristic fps shooters, be sure to read Steam reviews)
  • Enemy Front - $1.68($0.19 higher than historic low on Fanatical from 02/28/18, recommended to those looking for WW fps campaigns)
  • The Mooseman - $1.74(recommended to only fans of the genre that hate they missed out on it for free not too long ago)
  • Super Cyborg - $1.74(US historic low, was just over $1.00 at some FireFlower website 3 years ago, it's basically a Super Contra clone for PC)
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 - $1.99
  • Collapse - $1.99($0.20 higher than historic low from 3 years ago on Steam, Action, Adventure DMC hack n slash game with a great soundtrack)
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe - $1.99(apparently it's a $19.99 game so I threw it on here)
  • Devil Guns - $1.99(historic low, looks like Doom with guns, probably just a decent game, looks a tad unfinished, still worth $1.99 imo)
  • Divinity II: Developer's Cut - $1.99($0.40 higher than historic low from 09/21/18 on GOG, Open World, RPG, Action, Fantasy genres)
  • Kingdom Classic - $1.99(only recommended to those that didn't get it for free not too long ago)
  • Let Them Come - $1.99(matched historic low, indie shooter with a great soundtrack, plays like a mobile alien defense game)
  • The Mean Greens Plastic Warfare - $1.99(matched historic low, only recommended to people that have friends that also buy the game)
  • Volgarr the Viking - $1.99($0.99 higher than historic low, awesome game, buy it now, just do it, it's worth at least $5.00, AWESOME game)
  • Wrack - $1.99(matched historic low, fast-paced FPS shooter with a great soundtrack, I want to say the graphics are cell shaded like Borderlands)
  • Genital Jousting - $2.16(matched historic low set during the Halloween sale 2018 on Steam)
  • Rage - $2.26($0.23 higher than historic low from Thanksgiving of 2017, recommended to all Borderlands fans)
  • Dead Effect 2 - $2.39(matched historic low from Halloween sale 2017 on Steam, it's like Killing Floor 2 + Doom, online coop, great soundtrack)
  • Don't Starve - $2.49(matched historic low from 11/08/18 on Steam)
  • Fallout 3 - $2.49(same as Autumn sale)
  • FTL - $2.49(same as Autumn sale)
  • Gothic 3 - $2.49(not sure about prior historic lows on this one but it's like an Old School Dragons Dogma or ArcaniA Gothic 4)
  • Heavy Bullets - $2.49(Youtube Rage Quit Heavy Bullets, awesome game)
  • Saints Row The Third - $2.49(matched historic low from 12/11/18 on Fanatical)
  • UNLOVED - $2.49($0.50 higher than historic low from 02/15/18 on Steam, HIGHLY recommend this game if you really enjoy Doom)
  • Fallout New Vegas - $2.60($0.69 cheaper than Steam, $0.11 higher than prior historic low on Steam)
  • Rogue Legacy - $2.99($0.75 higher than historic low on Steam, recommended to fans of Rogue-like and Metroidvania genres)
  • A Story About My Uncle - $2.59(it's been $0.49 at Fanatical last summer and $1.95 everywhere else but GOG is lower than Steam right now)
  • Dust An Elysian Tail - $3.74($0.75 higher than historic low at random dates on Steam, GOG and Humble, another hidden gem but more known)
  • Hotline Miami 2 - $3.74(historic low, I want to say it's the same as the Autumn sale but it might have just been the first game that hit this price)
  • Legend of Grimrock - $3.74($1.50 higher than historic low on Steam, recommended to fans of 1st person dungeon crawlers)
  • Ryse Son of Rome - $3.74($0.75 higher than historic low from 07/06/18 on Steam, perfect for showing off 1440p-4k systems)
  • Saints Row IV - $3.74($0.75 more than historic low set from unknown date on Razer)
  • STRAFE: Millennium Edition - $3.74(matched historic low from a month ago and it's a must own if you are into the genre, rarely is on sale)
  • Lords of the Fallen GOTY Edition - $3.75($0.25 higher than historic low from 10/14/18 on Chrono.gg)
  • Far Cry 2 - $3.99($1.50 higher than historic low on Steam, recommended to 1440p/4k/high fps gamers)
  • Getting Over It - $3.99(new historic low)
  • Mass Effect Andromeda - $3.99(new historic low)
  • Serious Sam 3 BFE - $3.99(matched historic low on Steam, you should already own this game, it still looks great, tricky to run above 1080p60)
  • Just Cause 3 - $4.49($0.92 more than historic low set at GMG back on 10/11/18)
  • Soma - $4.49(matched historic low from 07/02/18 on Humble)
  • Star Wars Battlefront II - $4.49(new historic low, probably gonna buy this, idc if the game sucks overall, the graphics are worth $4.49)
  • Craft the World - $4.74($0.95 higher than historic low from 06/23/16 on Steam, a bit of a hidden gem imo)
  • Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander - $4.94(just missed historic low of $3.79 on 12/22 at GOG, recommended to FTL, XCom & JRPG gamers)
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - $4.94($0.45 above historic low)
  • No Time To Explain Remastered - $4.94
  • Asura: Vengeance Expansion - $4.99(historic low, available on Steam or GOG, Indie, Action, Rogue-like/lite, Hack N' Slash, Top-Down)
  • Kingdoms of Amalur - $4.99(same as Autumn sale)
  • Passpartout: The Starving Artist - $4.99(historic low, Great soundtrack, Hand-drawing, Indie, Simulation, It's like Diner Dash meets Art)
  • Turok - $4.99(matched historic low from exactly 2 years ago on Steam and GOG)
  • TES III Morrowind GOTY Edition - $5.60($1.91 cheaper than Steam right now, new historic low in USA)
  • TES IV Oblivion GOTY Edition - $5.60($1.91 cheaper than Steam right now, new historic low in USA)
  • Vanquish - $6.39($0.20 higher than historic low once set at Fanatical)
  • Kingdoms and Castles - $6.99(matched historic low from 09/13/18 on GOG)
  • Borderlands GOTY Edition - $6.39(cheaper than Steam, highly recommend this one for the DLC, best DLC I've ever played)
  • The Division - $7.49(historic low, this game provides 100 hours of instant fun until you hit that 100 hour mark)
  • Hyper Light Drifter - $7.99(matched historic low from 02/21/18 on GOG)
  • Killing Floor 2 - $8.19($1.71 cheaper than Steam right now, $0.19 higher than historic low from 11/24/18 on WinGameStore)
  • Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition - $7.99(cheaper than Steam, recommended for amount of DLC and praise as best Borderlands game)
  • Rainbow Six Siege - $8.99($1.00 above historic low once hit at UPlay)
  • Ultimate Chicken Horse - $8.99(I'll always recommend this game every time it's under $14.99(I paid) because it's worth every penny)
  • Masquerada: Songs and Shadows - $9.99($4.00 higher than historic low on 12/14 at GOG, wait for another sale at GOG soon)
  • Shadow Warrior 2 - $9.99(recommended to those that didn't pick it up for free on GOG a few months back)
  • Planet Coaster - $10.79(new historic low)
  • Dark Souls III - $12.35(new historic low aside from a 24 flash deal at Indiegala back on 04/28/17)
  • GTA 5 - $12.54 with GMG12 code. $12.11 at GMG with VIP 15% code(just by sign up). I recommend using the 15% code on a higher priced game.
  • Jurassic World Evolution - $13.74(new historic low)
  • Watch Dogs 2 - $13.99(historic low on PC)
  • Overcooked 2 - $14.54($0.15 higher than historic low on gb)
  • Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice - $14.99(same historic low as the Autumn sale, worth it imo)
  • TES V Skyrim Special Edition - $17.98($1.98 higher than historic low at GameBillet, if you haven't played Skyrim before, you are missing out)

Just about everything else available looks identical to the Autumn sale.

Feel free to post any good deals that you see as you see them.

This topic will be devoted to all Winter sales so don't hesitate to post good deals.

I will continue to edit this top part of this topic with more game deals as I find them.

P.S. Steam has some sort of rewards promotion going on called The Extremely Cozy Cottage of Surprises. Information on it can be found here.

Bonus Games: If you actually read down to this far, there's a new bundle at Fanatical worth taking a look at.

5 Games for $3.49($0.69 each) 

I recommend 5 of the following 8 games from this bundle:

Dex

Songbringer

Super Cloudbuilt

Savage Lands

Outpost Zero

Seraph

The Signal From Tolva

Punch Club

There's others in this bundle but these stood out the most to me. They're all worth $0.69 each imo.

P.S. I hope no one is color blind.

Edited by A Random Dude
New Additions.

Mmm, I have $4.47 in my steam wallet from selling trading cards...

But even then I'm not sure if Fallout NV or JC3 is worth it with all the bugs they have. XD

Maybe you should rearrange some of them based on prices.

#Muricaparrotgang

22 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Maybe you should rearrange some of them based on prices.

How's that? Didn't take me but just a few minutes to sort by price.

Mmm, I have $4.47 in my steam wallet from selling trading cards...

How do you sell them things? I noticed that just today, no clue how to sell them and what price to set them for.

But even then I'm not sure if Fallout NV or JC3 is worth it with all the bugs they have. XD

JC3 is probably only worth it if you really enjoyed JC or JC2. I try to load up JC3 every now and then but nothing exactly keeps my following the story. It runs just fine when you set the settings just right. I gotta get more into the upgrades, it seems they keep you going. Fallout NV is worth $5.00 imo. No matter how much time you've invested into the other Fallout games. Modding it I hear is very interesting and as for bugs, they can be squashed with time in search engines and YouTube videos. I can help ya' squash any bugs you experience if you by chance happen to go with FNV.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:09 PM, A Random Dude said:

Genital Jousting

lol

Edit: I just bought it :P

Edited by Dissitesuxba11s

15 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

How's that? Didn't take me but just a few minutes to sort by price.

How do you sell them things? I noticed that just today, no clue how to sell them and what price to set them for.

Your sorting is very nice.

You go to your Steam inventory and they should all be listed there. It'll tell you how much they're selling for, something between 3-6 cents a piece, but sell 50 of them and you get a few bucks. It'll show you a graph with how many sell over a time period and how much for, so just match the value, or go a cent lower if you just want that quick buck. What irritates me is now Steam REALLY wants my phone number and I REALLY don't want to give it to them, so they implemented a new thing so it takes 2 weeks on hold before it'll go up for sale. They didn't use to.

I'm only looking to kill the $5 I have on Steam, but historically I've not been huge on Bethesda games. I like the idea behind them, but the execution is generally pretty poor every time.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, anthonyc813 said:

Lords of the Fallen was fun. Def check out for 3.75!

It's in my list above. I already own it as well. It's very similar to Dark Souls III. I actually prefer it over Dark Souls III.

What a list, what a legend!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

47 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

What a list, what a legend!

Thanks. I'm still searching the depths of Steam for other games to add to the list. I'm currently finding dozens of FREE horror games(as requested). Some that I've never heard of, some that I played a while ago that are still playable. I'll go ahead and add the few I found today but they won't be color coded right away but I'll get to it eventually. They should already be at the top of the list(since they are all free) if you're currently reading this comment. I'm trying to make sure that any game I add to the list isn't a dud. I want almost all of them to be somewhat interesting and not be a dull or "dead" game meaning that no one plays it anymore. I especially don't want to add any games that won't run. These take the longest to figure out because I'm not installing every single one of these games. I have to rely on some of the recent Steam reviews.

36 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

Thanks. I'm still searching the depths of Steam for other games to add to the list. I'm currently finding dozens of FREE horror games(as requested). Some that I've never heard of, some that I played a while ago that are still playable. I'll go ahead and add the few I found today but they won't be color coded right away but I'll get to it eventually. They should already be at the top of the list(since they are all free) if you're currently reading this comment. I'm trying to make sure that any game I add to the list isn't a dud. I want almost all of them to be somewhat interesting and not be a dull or "dead" game meaning that no one plays it anymore. I especially don't want to add any games that won't run. These take the longest to figure out because I'm not installing every single one of these games. I have to rely on some of the recent Steam reviews.

i just got Stick Fight for $3.75 (each) for me and a few friends. 25% off might not be an all time low but hey it's Christmas!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

i just got Stick Fight for $3.75 (each) for me and a few friends. 25% off might not be an all time low but hey it's Christmas!

It was $1.99 on Humble back in mid February for a very limited amount of time. Imo, it's worth the usual $4.99 so getting it for anything lower than that is a great deal. I say it's worth the $4.99 for one reason...

99% of the games they play, I have to recommend because of the amount of fun they have with them.

use a controller

I use a controller in 99% of the games I play. Gamed on console for many years so I avoid using K&M as much as possible.

same with fixed camera

I enjoy getting used to this type of thing. It makes the game its own entity.

the story of Defiance is one of the best vampire/angel/demon stories ever

This I did not know. I have such a large library of games, the Legacy of Kain series just kind of sits and waits to be played. I will pick it up very soon because I've been looking for an old game like this with a great story to go with it. I enjoy basic combat systems and I think I remember this game having just that. Thanks for the info.

On 12/25/2018 at 11:36 PM, A Random Dude said:

I use a controller in 99% of the games I play. Gamed on console for many years so I avoid using K&M as much as possible.

I enjoy getting used to this type of thing. It makes the game its own entity.

This I did not know. I have such a large library of games, the Legacy of Kain series just kind of sits and waits to be played. I will pick it up very soon because I've been looking for an old game like this with a great story to go with it. I enjoy basic combat systems and I think I remember this game having just that. Thanks for the info.

Im not going to spoil it for you but get like half way through and the twist is jaw dropping! I was blown away back in the early 2000's when this came out for PS2. Memba being glued to this game and ran home every day after the warehouse gig I had back then. 

Its GUD!

I dont see it on the list but Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is still top 5 games I ever played in 4 decades. Snag it for 4.99 or less. Its amazing. Very sad the company went under before they released a sequel/MMO they were working on.

3 hours ago, anthonyc813 said:

I dont see it on the list but Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is still top 5 games I ever played in 4 decades. Snag it for 4.99 or less.

One of the first games I put on the list, look closer. It's actually the first game I listed at $4.99.

Hot damn, someone's been a busy boy.

Edit, also Super Meat Boy is free on Epic if you wanna toss that in.

#Muricaparrotgang

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Edit, also Super Meat Boy is free on Epic if you wanna toss that in.

Nah, already mentioned it here over 3 weeks ago on the 7th of December. I will mention that Soma is free on GOG for the next 22 hours since this topic will now shoot back to the top of the hot deals section. It started yesterday. There's also quite a few new games on GOG connect in case you're interested in adding them to your GOG from Steam so you'll have some free DRM copies of those games available here.

5 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

Nah, already mentioned it here over 3 weeks ago on the 7th of December. I will mention that Soma is free on GOG for the next 22 hours since this topic will now shoot back to the top of the hot deals section. It started yesterday. There's also quite a few new games on GOG connect in case you're interested in adding them to your GOG from Steam so you'll have some free DRM copies of those games available here.

Super Meat Boy wasn't actually available until yesterday.

This article was already on top of the Hot Deals anyways. Already snagged Soma.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Super Meat Boy wasn't actually available until yesterday.

"Starting December 14, 2018, the Epic Games Store will be providing FREE games every 2 weeks! Subnautica will be the first game available for free and Super Meat Boy will be the 2nd FREE game on December 28, 2018."

Correct. As mentioned, on the 7th.

1 hour ago, A Random Dude said:

"Starting December 14, 2018, the Epic Games Store will be providing FREE games every 2 weeks! Subnautica will be the first game available for free and Super Meat Boy will be the 2nd FREE game on December 28, 2018."

Correct. As mentioned, on the 7th.

Yeah, but who remembers that long anyways?

#Muricaparrotgang