Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Gaming PC Comparability triple check

Connor_LindTV

Since your case has a PSU shroud, I'd probably save the $20 and get the black one personally. It looks like a great machine though, nothing really worth changing.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2TB ADATA SX8200 Pro (SM2262EN), 512GB SKHynix PC401 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X | RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401 NVMe, 4TB Seagate IronWolf, 128GB Samsung NVMe, 1.2TB ioDrive2 PCIe SSD | GPU: MSI GeForce 210 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Spire | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | PSU: NZXT C 750W (Gold)

Tribute: CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: eMachines DA061L-3D | Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100, 1TB Toshiba X300 | GPU: EVGA 8400 GS 1GB | Cooling: Stock | Case: eMachines EL1352 | PSU: Delta 220W

1 minute ago, TheSLSAMG said:

Since your case has a PSU shroud, I'd probably save the $20 and get the black one personally. It looks like a great machine though, nothing really worth changing.

i would normally agree, but ima cut that shit and show off that PSU with a plasma cutter 

4 minutes ago, Connor_LindTV said:

im looking to build a new Gaming PC and just want some extra confirmation im not building a headache/timebomb 

https://secure.newegg.com/Wishlist/PublicWishlistDetail?ID=7166756&&cm_mmc=snc-email-_-sr-_-wishlist-7166756-_-12/20/2018

Thanks in advance!

Are you planning on buying all that from Newegg? I would suggest looking up the parts on a site like PC Part Picker to find better prices if they are available.

Rofl, you cut that shit!  Cute.

I hope to hell you don't actually buy that Windows media.

Nice system tho.

Emma : i9 9900K 5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID 0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Corsair Virtuoso SE - Logitech G910, G502 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Samsung 27" + Dell 24" 

Raven:  Intel i3 10100F - ASRock H410M-HDV - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2666Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Inland 256GB SSD + Toshiba 2TB HDD - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Spectre 24" 

Other Tech:

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 - i7 7700HQ, 16GB 2400 MHz RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

1 minute ago, Giiman95 said:

Are you planning on buying all that from Newegg? I would suggest looking up the parts on a site like PC Part Picker to find better prices if they are available.

no im going to a local micro center, finding the cheapest prices that day and making them price match it all LUL 

5 minutes ago, jstudrawa said:

Rofl, you cut that shit!  Cute.

I hope to hell you don't actually buy that Windows media.

Nice system tho.

yes i buy it only because im already dropping 2gs, might as well spend the extra few bucks and g osearching for a code that might be bunk but YOLO idgaf lol 

Why on earth would you spend 200 on Win 10 key???

Main system: i7 8700k 5Ghz / Asus Prime Z370-A / Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3000Mhz / Asus TUF RTX3080 / EVGA 750W GQ / Fractal Design Meshify C

4 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Why on earth would you spend 200 on Win 10 key???

to troll people on the LTT forums 

Just now, Connor_LindTV said:

to troll people on the LTT forums 

ic

Main system: i7 8700k 5Ghz / Asus Prime Z370-A / Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3000Mhz / Asus TUF RTX3080 / EVGA 750W GQ / Fractal Design Meshify C

2 hours ago, Connor_LindTV said:

no im going to a local micro center, finding the cheapest prices that day and making them price match it all LUL 

Try using pcpartpicker.com to assemble your build list. You might find some additional savings.

A white version of the memory is available.

As previously mentioned, the case includes a psu shroud. Save a bit and get the non-white version of the psu.

Do you need the features of Windows 10 Pro?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, TheSLSAMG said:

You get nice braided cables though with the White version. 

Winter is Coming.

16 hours ago, lee32uk said:

You get nice braided cables though with the White version. 

i plan on it :)

17 hours ago, brob said:

Try using pcpartpicker.com to assemble your build list. You might find some additional savings.

A white version of the memory is available.

As previously mentioned, the case includes a psu shroud. Save a bit and get the non-white version of the psu.

Do you need the features of Windows 10 Pro?

Hmmmmm white version of it? sounds delightful! please post a link and ill update it.. thank you! and i plan on cutting the shroud a bit so you can see the PSU, and as far as windows ten no i dont, it was just for reference 

10 hours ago, Connor_LindTV said:

#nailedit thank you 

If you want to fill all 4 Ram slots Corsair have just released Dummy Kits for that Ram.

Link is for UK so you will need to look on the USA page.

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Memory/CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-RGB-PRO-Light-Enhancement-Kit/p/CMWLEKIT2W

They also do the Black version if you want a bit of a contrast.

Winter is Coming.